Football is Back... CFL Style

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Live football tonight!. Montreal Alouettes vs. the Ottawa Red Blacks. I'm just glad to watch something other than replays on NFL Network!

DirecTV Channel 209 (ESPN2)

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I was just TRYING to watch that. There was a flag on literally almost every single play and nothing but slop. You boys go ahead and enjoy that. (y)

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
CFL is hard to adjust to as long as they go with 3 downs on offense. Everything else I can live with. Ottawa looked pretty darn good defensively. Montreal got down to their 3rd stringer from S. Bama who played in their Bowl game last year. Montreal looks week offensively and decent on D. I tried to get my football fix in tonight, the CFL doesn't do it. Preseason is only 6 weeks away. Hang in there

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Thanks for the heads up! Still not the same but CFL will do.

Anybody watch the arena league? I tried but the field is too small and there is not enough defense. Plus, if you are pushed into the wall you're down (or something like that :confused:)? I thought the NFL was getting soft... :rolleyes:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It looks weird seeing offensive players running forwards before the snap.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For the record if I was going to root for a team in the CFL it would be the
Saskatchewan Roughriders...Just always like saying Saskatchewan.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was working with some German consultants about 13 years ago and invited them to my house to watch the Rams.

They were shocked by the number of commercials. I can't remember exactly what they said but it was something to the extent there were more commercials than game.