Football Gameplan's 2016 NFL Mock Draft - January

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
Might want to put the mock in text. I'm not watching an 11 minute video to see your picks.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Love your mocks Em, but disagree with Jones. He is not close to ready and is way to raw for this team. We cant wait 2-3 years to try and develop him. This team is in need of a QB ASAP.

jjab360

Legend
No offense, but that would be a pretty terrible pick. Like worst case scenario bad

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Was it CardaleJones? Holy shit EM do you hate the Rams or something? Jones couldn't even start for Ohio State. That guy sucks.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
So your telling me Cardale Jones is the only QB taken in the first? He's not even going in the top two rounds. Do you even follow football?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Might want to put the mock in text. I'm not watching an 11 minute video to see your picks.

Don't waste your time. Complete garbage from top to bottom. No Goff, Lynch or Wentz even drafted.