Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - St Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
For the Tuesday morning.....Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqdcqBCBuQA[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - St Louis Ram

Nice piece.

Two comments and one is kinda picky. I suppose if Quinn had double digit sacks as a rookie he could have had them in back to back seasons before this year but the statement makes it sound like he's had plenty of opportunities. The second is - Didn't we lose in Seattle last year?

Other than that - very well put together.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RamFan503 said:
Nice piece.

Two comments and one is kinda picky. I suppose if Quinn had double digit sacks as a rookie he could have had them in back to back seasons before this year but the statement makes it sound like he's had plenty of opportunities. The second is - Didn't we lose in Seattle last year?

Yes to both of your questions.

What was weird is that he picked us last in the division....4th place. Seriously?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Ram_Fan said:
RamFan503 said:
Nice piece.

What was weird is that he picked us last in the division....4th place. Seriously?

Yeah - I was going to mention that too. It didn't even seem to fit at all with what he was saying. He really picks us to finish behind the Cards with a 9-7 record? I wonder if he meant 4th in the entire NFC.

A55VA6

Legend

4th place? wow lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Ram_Fan said:
RamFan503 said:
Nice piece.

That

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

The D-line is thin in numbers but has good depth?

They went undefeated in the NFC West? And he said it twice. Yeah I know you guys already mentioned this.

Picked to finish 4th in the division.

I want to say something nice about his analysis but can't think of anything.

I'm ambivalent about this video. :lol:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've heard some kind of reporter say we went undefeated in the division. I guess game 16 didn't get noticed :0

I do agree with some of what he said. Depth is a bit of a concern and really just have to wait and see how the OL and offense in general gels. But 4th? I don't think so.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

I enjoyed that piece for the most part. Fairly objective.
But...4th place in the division?!
If that happens it would have to be considered 1 step forward and 2 steps back...and tbh a failure.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

mojorizen7 said:
I enjoyed that piece for the most part. Fairly objective.
But...4th place in the division?!
If that happens it would have to be considered 1 step forward and 2 steps back...and tbh a failure.

I was enjoying the piece until he botched; "the Rams went undefeated in the division" and will "finish 4th"?

He blew all credibility blowing it in the end. That was just... whack!?

All those pros but they land in 4th with a 9-7 record? lol. I dont even think its possible. thats saying the cardinals go 10-6 or more, seattle 10-6 or more "and" sf go 10-6 or more? No way thats happening. 9-7 i do agree with, but they should land 2nd or 3rd in the division with the chance of a wild card spot. I think lots of defensive coordinators will look at Rams vs Read Option Games and figure out how to stop it. The read option will last another year or 2 due to the high probability of getting your franchise QB getting hurt. Just look at RGIII.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

swiftguy909 breaking his silence:
All those pros but they land in 4th with a 9-7 record? lol. I dont even think its possible. thats saying the cardinals go 10-6 or more, seattle 10-6 or more "and" sf go 10-6 or more? No way thats happening. 9-7 i do agree with, but they should land 2nd or 3rd in the division with the chance of a wild card spot. I think lots of defensive coordinators will look at Rams vs Read Option Games and figure out how to stop it. The read option will last another year or 2 due to the high probability of getting your franchise QB getting hurt. Just look at RGIII.

Welcome to the ROD swiftguy! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Post on our introduce yourself thread if you get some time. :bg: