Football Celebrity Sighting(s)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Thought I'd start this thread off for anyone who runs into someone from football stardom's past.

Today, I ran into Joe Montana. Started to say hello, but he looked like he was in a rush to get wherever he was going. Kinda surprised as he is about the same size as me, perhaps even a bit lighter frame. But he looked good, even though his head is almost totally shaved, and what's left is completely gray.

superfan24

Starter
Met him last year at ND, but his son transferred to Montana later in the season last year.
Have always known Joe Theismann

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
superfan24 said:
Met him last year at ND, but his son transferred to Montana later in the season last year.
Curious, is Theismann bigger or smaller than Montana? Always interesting to see how big these guys are in real life.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Does Steven Jackson, Donnie Jones, Josh Brown, Jake McQuaide, and Chris Massey count?? :razzed:

I didn't ever really personally meet him, but Troy Aikman came to town for some cheesy inspirational kids show. I was in 7th grade.

superfan24

Starter
interference said:
superfan24 said:
Curious, is Theismann bigger or smaller than Montana? Always interesting to see how big these guys are in real life.

I'd say montana is a little bit taller, but neither of them are as big as one would think for an NFL qb. I'm guessing theismann at 6'2 and Montana 6'4

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sat at table next to Dan Fouts at local italian restaurant tonight. I think everyone at that table must have been football people, as all they talked about was NFL.