Foles vs Oakland (Perfect Game)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I watched this game and a couple of others on game pass after the trade. One thing Foles does well, and you see it in this game even if you only have time to watch the first few minutes... He uses his shoulder and pump fakes really well to hold a defense.

I am not sure if that's part of what Kelly wanted, or if that is a Foles thing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just watched this game for the 1st time and I saw a mobile QB, who has a great arm, and can buy time with his feet, allowing Time for plays to develop, and WR to run their routes and get open!
Gentleman, we have ourselves a Good QB!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
My man crush on Sam was easily transferred to Foles and the cherry on top is their second round pick. Man, Snisher has a silver tongue fellas.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My man crush on Sam was easily transferred to Foles and the cherry on top is their second round pick. Man, Snisher has a silver tongue fellas.

I'm with you and everyone needs to remember the facts at hand at the time of this deal.

Because; when Sam puts up Pro Bowl numbers in Philly the "hind sight crowd will come out".

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I'm with you and everyone needs to remember the facts at hand at the time of this deal.

Because; when Sam puts up Pro Bowl numbers in Philly the "hind sight crowd will come out".
We'll always get those people who are coulda, shoulda, woulda. I think we did an amazing deal, it just makes to much sense to have not do it. Not to mention Sam and his agent are being scumbags with the Eagles now to! Lol

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

I think Sam get's injured. I'm certainly rooting for the guy, but I don't think he makes it thru the season.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
A few things come to mind after watching those vids.

1. Foles uses the ball fake very well and seems to have amazing pocket awareness.
2. We would be crazy not to adopt some of the nuances of the Chip Kelly offense.
3. Our defense is going to fuck shit up this year.

nighttrain

Legend

very hard to put those type of #'s up from the IR
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just watched this game for the 1st time and I saw a mobile QB, who has a great arm, and can buy time with his feet, allowing Time for plays to develop, and WR to run their routes and get open!
Gentleman, we have ourselves a Good QB!!

Agreed. Not sure why he gets such a bad rep for being a "statue" in the pocket, because I have never seen that watching his games.

Snead is a serious card player man. I'm still amazed he pulled that trade off. It was a fleecing and folks are going to see how one sided it was after this season.