Foles rated 26th QB in the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pretty sure this was tongue-in-cheek:
"wonder why Sam sucked so much? He lost almost twice as much as he won." Could have been in blue font.

maybe but i didn't see it in blue and went into hitler mode.

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY SAMMY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Legend
kurtfaulk defending his cubs:
http://theliberal.ie/must-read-enda-kenny-is-said-to-be-livid-with-the-irish-public/
images

(y)

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I'm pretty sure this was tongue-in-cheek:
"wonder why Sam sucked so much? He lost almost twice as much as he won." Could have been in blue font.

What do you mean blue font? I always assumed the only way to accurately grade a QB's play is by the team's win loss record :confused:

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Hold on isn't this a fantasy FB site? Yeah if I was drafting a fantasy QB I would likley rank him that low. Everything points at this team being run first. The Oline is young and our best receiver has never broken 1000yrds. Of course he isn't going to be ranked high.

Since there is no link to the article I assume it is based off likely production which is reasonable. These sites try to translate real world situation into the fantasy stat game.

Note that if he is saying he is the 26th best based on ability I disagree....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What do you mean blue font? I always assumed the only way to accurately grade a QB's play is by the team's win loss record :confused:
Well duh. Isn't that why Russell Wilson is the greatest QB to ever grace this planet?

Memphis Ram

Legend
The Rams know they didn’t acquire the quarterback who posted a 27:2 TD:INT ratio in 2013.

That guy had the #1 ranked rushing attack in the NFL that averaged 5.1 yards per carry.

Last year's guy did not.:whistle: