Foles pep rally turns into inquisition on Bradford trade/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This makes me lul.

It makes the players sound like a bunch of girls.
"Do you really love me, Jeff? Or are you just saying that?"

TF outta here.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hey Jeff. Do these pads make me look fat? Call me?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hey Jeff. Do these pads make me look fat? Call me?
Ardunno man, main motivation angles are faith and fear, not that Fisher hasn't used both, faith sustains fear losses effectiveness,I think Fish lost some faith and I'd rather he dint

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I don't why JT seems so salty. I'm sure the Rams did believe in Bradford at the combine, but that was before he refused the pay cut and before teams started bidding on him once they even thought he might be available. Get over it, bud.
Jeff and Snead say they behind Nick now but if the Colts call them today and want to trade Andrew Luck for Nick what's Jeff going to say? Sorry guys I can't Bc I told the media already nicks are guy. Lol Jim should know better. Things could change in an instance.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This is the Pros, Love is shown with $s and not little hearts on a card!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Even Pikachu approves of the trade for Nick Foles.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles pep rally turns into inquisition on Bradford trade
• By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_df15e699-eb6e-51a0-aa72-2a08d001c31f.html

The departure of Bradford may simply have been a case of the Rams wanting Bradford to take a pay cut, and the Bradford camp saying “no thanks.” And it wasn’t just a trim, but a sizeable pay cut, thought to be well more than half of Bradford’s base salary of $13 million in 2015.

But when asked Friday if Bradford would still be around had he accepted the pay cut, Fisher replied: “Probably not.”

If this is the case, then Condon did his client well.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JT: Rams Players ‘Upset’ With Handling of Bradford Trade

In the weeks leading up to the beginning of NFL free agency, Rams head coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead were effusive in their support of quarterback Sam Bradford. So when the Rams traded Bradford to the Eagles for quarterback Nick Foles last week, it didn’t sit well with some of the players, according to Jim Thomas. Thomas talked more about the situation and discussed what the team is doing to fill the obvious holes in the offensive line.

Listen to JT Interview

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting... Thomas continues to beat that drum.

Either he is right (some players are not happy how it went down) or he's just decided to go Shock Jock on us.

Just isn't his style.

Wierd.