Foles and the A.F.R.O.S.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who is that 2nd from the left in the white baseball cap? (perhaps answering my own question, is that Benny C?)
Yeah. It's from his Instagram acct.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's America's Finest Receivers on Sundays if you didn't know.

Is it training camp yet??

11010549_10153864911803484_2078813444441080147_n.jpg
No joke, I looked at this picture about 5 times before I realized that foles was in the middle.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Last year when Quick got hurt... I don't think He will ever live up to his draft status and college accolades

guess I was too depressed when quick went down that I missed it lol

yea I remember Williams being a good route runner.. hasn't really done anything though

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Which one is Givens? Can someone please name them all from left to right for me?

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
They are perfect for those who are 'follicly challenged'! You can shape that thing in different ways ... but I'd avoid the sailor look like Stedman has! I always rock that hat when I'm playing pool volleyball down at our resort in Cancun!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Jeezus... Britt looks like he'd rip your head off and just smile at you while he does it. On the field, of course. Dude's jacked like TO without the pushups-in-the-driveway narcissistic shenanigans.