Floyd Mayweather witnessed friend's murder-suicide live via FaceTime

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yikes....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...s-murder-suicide-live-via-facetime/ar-BBgyfng

In today's horrible news, boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather Jr. was reportedly witness to a friend's murder-suicide, by way of FaceTime video chat, according to multiple online reports. Rapper Earl Hayes (son of singer Isaac Hayes), once signed to Mayweather's "Philthy Rich" record label, allegedly shot and killed his wife, VH1 star Stephanie Moseley, before turning the gun on himself.

TMZ has more:

Hayes called Floyd on FaceTime Monday morning in a rage, over claims his wife had been unfaithful. According to our Floyd sources, Earl said he was going to kill his wife. The champ was pleading with him to get a grip ... to no avail. Floyd will not say how much he saw, but he acknowledges he was a witness and heard everything. Floyd is in shock and is having extreme difficulty dealing with the fact that he witnessed a horrifying murder/suicide.

Police responded to reports of multiple gunshots emanating from an upscale residential complex near The Grove in Los Angeles, California. First responders -- including the local SWAT Team -- discovered the bodies in what is being described as a grisly scene.

Mayweather has yet to comment publicly.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Killing someone then killing yourself because the other person had sex with someone else?

Dude should have shot himself first. He would have been doing the world a favor.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Knowing a friend did something like that would be bad enough...

Being an indirect witness to it? I'd be in therapy for years...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Knowing a friend did something like that would be bad enough...

Being an indirect witness to it? I'd be in therapy for years...

My ex (who I am still close with and she is/was much better friends with her) and I know a woman who's husband blew his head off right in front of her, a few feet away. She'll never be the same of course, and he did it to fuck up her life of course. When I read this I thought of that and this guy obviously wanted to fuck up whomever was watching on facetime.

Shit like this isn't an accident it's obviously well planned out.

fearsomefour

Legend
If Floyd Mayweather is your go to for a measured, reasonable view of things....you need a different person to call.
Its sad and sucks, but, I cannot believe how selfish some people are.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's no other way to say it.
That's fucked up.