Florio/Tucker/Taylor: Taking Stock of the Rams--2015 Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
PFT’s Ross Tucker and Jason Taylor make predictions for the Rams in 2015, including whether Todd Gurley will succeed and the consequences of potentially not making the playoffs. Taylor predicts the Rams will make the playoffs, while Tucker thinks the Rams and Gurley will struggle. He’s worried about the O-line and the 3 spots to be filled: “you can’t just throw 4 draft picks at the O-line and hope it works.” Florio thinks Fisher's future may be determined on where the Rams are playing in 2016 if 2015 is a bad year.

Watch Taking Stock of the Rams

MrRavenAge

UDFA
Florio is a tool.

As for the rookie OL, I remember when they said rookie QBs couldn't win in the NFL. That wasn't true either.

Alan

Legend

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Or maybe he's just talking possibilities and stating opinions just like we've been doing in these and many other similar threads:

How Concerned Are You About the Rams O-Line? --RandyK/D.Farr
TIOLI: Gurley Will Be the Best RB in the NFC West by 2016 --Karraker/Farr

Good thing he isn't trying to find something to talk about when we're in such a slow news period eh?

Ah cut him a break. Davefan dislikes Floria nearly as much as I do. Florio could save a baby from a burning building and the first thing that would come to my mind is that maybe he should change professions. Then I'd figure that somehow he would spin a story comparing the Rams to the burning building.

Alan

Legend
:LOL:
Copping the insanity plea eh? :)

I have some empathy here. First ex-wife. :eek:

Last edited: