Florio on Fisher Hiring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Doesn't sound like he's a fan of the money paid to Fisher.

[flv]http://msnbc.vo.llnwd.net/e1/video/flash/s_nbc_nfl_pftlivefloriofisher_120117.flv[/flv]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Florio is ignorant. No agent, Demoff, worth his weight would allow his client, Fisher, to give up all of his leverage. The 7mn ballpark salary was informally agreed upon prior to him announcing his decision. I guarantee it

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wasn't that the number just about everyone assumed he'd get from the beginning? I don't think I ever heard another figure. Pretty sure it was what it was and you either were talking $7 mil or you might as well keep looking.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
RamFan503 said:
Wasn't that the number just about everyone assumed he'd get from the beginning? I don't think I ever heard another figure. Pretty sure it was what it was and you either were talking $7 mil or you might as well keep looking.

Yeah. I think I remember hearing 7 - 8 million.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Florio has been busting Fishers chops ever since he interviewed with both teams. Hes a pint sized douchnozzle.....

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Of course Fisher had "leverage", for he could have gone to any HC-job-opening available, not just the Fins' opening. SK knew that, so did Marvin Demoff. Florio doesn't know what he's talking about.

StlSmitty

UDFA
Faceplant said:
Florio has been busting Fishers chops ever since he interviewed with both teams. Hes a pint sized douchnozzle.....

Ahhhh a rare "douchnozzle" reference...NICE!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
Of course Fisher had "leverage", for he could have gone to any HC-job-opening available, not just the Fins' opening. SK knew that, so did Marvin Demoff. Florio doesn't know what he's talking about.

Exactly.