Florida CB Loucheiz Purifoy caught with drugs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Pot and bath salts? Honestly, some of these players have no sense at all. Purifoy was believed to go somewhere around the 3d round of the draft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Report: Loucheiz Purifoy was caught with drugs, avoided arrest
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 19, 2014

loucheizpurifoy.jpg
AP

Loucheiz Purifoy, a former Florida cornerback who is expected to be drafted next month, reportedly was caught with drugs last month and avoided arrest by agreeing to work as a police informant.

Now the matter of how Purifoy avoided arrest is the subject of an investigation. TheGainesville Sun reports that Purifoy never made himself available to officers to serve as an informant, so the Alachua County sheriff, whose officers originally stopped Purifoy, has asked the Gainesville Police Department to conduct an independent investigation into the matter.

According to the report, Purifoy was caught with marijuana and the synthetic drug known as bath salts. Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell wrote in a letter to Gainesville Police Chief Tony Jones that after Purifoy failed to act as an informant an arrest warrant issued for him was quashed, and now the matter needs to be investigated.

“Based on probable cause developed by the deputy, an arrest warrant was issued for Loucheiz Purifoy for April 4, 2014, after he failed to fulfill his end of the bargain,” Darnell wrote. “The action to quash the warrant is highly unusual and, as a result, I have numerous questions as to the propriety of how this occurred.”

Purifoy was previously arrested for marijuana possession in February of 2013, and the Gators suspended him for the first game of the season. If he can stay out of trouble off the field, Purifoy has the talent to be a major contributor in the NFL: At Florida he was a starting cornerback, played a little wide receiver and was outstanding on special teams as a returner, on kick coverage and in blocking kicks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was never caught with drugs by the police. Mom? Dad? Yeah.:cry:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If he was dumb enough to go bath salts I'd stay WAY away from this dumbass.

Never liked him as a player. Awful combine. Poor character. Seems like a perfect candidate for a high pick.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Second offense. I take back what I said earlier.

Bath salts?

Read about it here if you're interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)
I see people come into the ER all of the time, high on bath salts. Those people are very paranoid and super agitated. Also their CPK is often elevated, indicating muscle break-down. I'm not sure why anyone would want to do them

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I see people come into the ER all of the time, high on bath salts. Those people are very paranoid and super agitated. Also their CPK is often elevated, indicating muscle break-down. I'm not sure why anyone would want to do them
Cuz Meth is so passé?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Cuz Meth is so passé?
As bad as meth is, I hardly ever seem them in the ER as agitated and paranoid as people high on bath salts. I'm sure there must be something enjoyable about them, but all I ever see are people who are having the opposite of a fun time

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He got arrested for bath salts? We need to draft this guy. I would pay him millions to eat Russell Wilson's face.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't wait to do a zombie marathon as a zombie - i've been planning on carrying a box of bath salts to really inspire fear

Name the place and time and im there

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As bad as meth is, I hardly ever seem them in the ER as agitated and paranoid as people high on bath salts. I'm sure there must be something enjoyable about them, but all I ever see are people who are having the opposite of a fun time
Yeah - don't get either one. Just a disgusting way to waste your life. I feel for people who get wrapped up in drugs. I personally just don't get the draw to either kind of "high".

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah - don't get either one. Just a disgusting way to waste your life. I feel for people who get wrapped up in drugs. I personally just don't get the draw to either kind of "high".
Sniffin' glue is where its at bro.
th

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - picked the wrong week to stop that shit. I thought the schedule was going to be out on the 17th. I might have to get out my stashed tube of Testors.