Flashbacks of LeRoy Irvin through KP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
4B6F2D05-FC1A-4075-901E-4F60676A95B8.jpeg
67DBB24A-CBE9-4F52-840E-C034B80DE1EF.jpeg
Not saying KP will be the next LeRoy Irvin but when I saw #47 make that interception yesterday with a nice return, I got flashbacks of ol’ LeRoy Irvin. There’s something about a #47 jersey prowling the defensive backfield and making plays for his team. Irvin did just that throughout his career with the Rams. He is my favorite Rams corner of all-time.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
kind of looks like him, not fast, avg size, hopefully he has the ball skills thast showed yesterday and can be a solid dime CB for now. Irvin was a late round pick I belueve.... 6th round out of Kansas if i recall correctly.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I saw LeRoy Irvin yesterday too, every time I saw him. He was the one bright spot in what was, otherwise, a pretty dreadful game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
oh boy....Leroy Irvin, huh? LOL Kevin Peterson....

but he's got some excellent college tape....

My only concern...he did all his damage in off coverage....very good at reading the QB tho...

color me impressed...

some of our other backups....and some starters....talking about yall boy, John Johnson....Littleton....man....man.....man....

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 23518 View attachment 23519 Not saying KP will be the next LeRoy Irvin but when I saw #47 make that interception yesterday with a nice return, I got flashbacks of ol’ LeRoy Irvin. There’s something about a #47 jersey prowling the defensive backfield and making plays for his team. Irvin did just that throughout his career with the Rams. He is my favorite Rams corner of all-time.
Wow, you guys notice the difference in shoulder pads? Are the pads better now or do players just like smaller ones now? Didn't we lose a DB to a collar bone recently?