Flashback Friday: Fishers first game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

View: https://youtu.be/DpW3MC3ctnM

I stumbled upon this on YouTube and there's a few interesting things. First, Bradford looked like a rookie. He had slow feet and missed wide open targets. He's definitely improved.

Second, the playbook looks the exact same as it does now. Especially the runs. Everything is off tackle and inside. I was getting frustrated all over again about how predictable we looked in our run game. The blocking has to be darn near perfect to work.

Lastly, I'm convinced Fisher is the one who tells the defense to play prevent in certain situations. It lost them that game because they were playing games 10-15 yards off the ball.

Oh, and Craig Dahl is by far the worst safety to ever play this game. That is all.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Watching that game, I believe our offense has regressed.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, IDK where else you want them to go. There's really only 2 options lol.
Ha.

I meant to say it was all handoffs under center. No tosses, draws, quick pitches. Just plain running straight into the back of our line.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I also rewatched the redskins game and boy was Amendola huge for us. Hopefully Spruce can become something similar.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ha.

I meant to say it was all handoffs under center. No tosses, draws, quick pitches. Just plain running straight into the back of our line.

True, but man I hated the shotgun draw play. As far as tosses and pitches, IDK SJack was a pure power back. Not really his style. Whatever, though. It's in the past.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yikes, that was depressing. That offense looked light years better than the current one...and we were all moaning about THAT offense in 2012. Football is hard....

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yikes, that was depressing. That offense looked light years better than the current one...and we were all moaning about THAT offense in 2012. Football is hard....
Moaning, groaning, running through the streets lighting sh#t on fire, jumping off of buildings, running over people in crosswalks..... and that was the reasonable fans. Overtime, we somehow have accepted the slow and steady Buddy ball and being the last living dinosaur in football as our destiny.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No off tackle is inside a nine technique or wide end right outside of tackle.Outside is outside of a nine or wider

giphy.gif