Flacco has torn ACL, out for the year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Then who thew ball to Givens?

Didn't he tear his ACL after the completed pass to Givens was thrown? I think the pass he threw following the knee was nearly picked off by Jenkins, then McDonald, then McLeod, or am I confused?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Didn't he tear his ACL after the completed pass to Givens was thrown? I think the pass he threw following the knee was nearly picked off by Jenkins, then McDonald, then McLeod, or am I confused?

He tore it on the play to Givens but somehow played through it. That coulda been a lot worse had he got hit again.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Damn.
Ravens lost their starting QB and their starting RB the same day.
I'd be surprised if Forset comes back this year. That break looked almost compound.

FRO

Legend
Damn.
Ravens lost their starting QB and their starting RB the same day.
I'd be surprised if Forset comes back this year. That break looked almost compound.
And they won the game hurting their draft standing.

fancents86

Starter
I felt REALLY bad for Forsett when I saw his arm. I saw him a few years back at a bodybuilding expo and we started talking after he saw my Rams t shirt, he was on the jags at the time. Real cool dude, was really happy to seem him do well.

TexasRam

Legend
Steelers QB injury: Check
Browns QB injury: Check
Raves QB injury: Check
look out Dalton, your on the chopping block!

Take out the entire division....MUAHAHAHHAA!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He didn't do anything after the injury. He stood there and spiked the ball. Whoopee.

Yeah, not to take anything away from him but the injury was after the game was done. A majority of my friends are from the Baltimore area, so Facebook was flooded with a plethora of posts about how heroic Flacco was for "beating the Rams with a torn ACL". There were four plays after the injury. Two handoffs, a spike and a field goal.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I don't know why anyone would associate the Flacco injury with the Rams. That had nothing to do with our play (dirty or otherwise).

The Forsett injury on the other hand, that was all Aaron Donald. Not just that he beat the down block with an arm over, and met Forsett a full 5 yards behind the LoS. But then he spun him around and body slammed him another 4 yards back from there. Broke his arm. Season over.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ries-justin-forsett-breaks-arm-out-for-season

Now, I don't mean to celebrate another team's injured player (except yes I do), but that wasn't dirty play from Donald. Just dominating and nasty.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Headline today:

Rams Lose To One-legged Quarterback!
:ROFLMAO: