Five touches for Tavon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm at a loss for words.

11 yards per reception.

21 yards per run.

Never look his way again.

It SICKENS me that they are squandering him. I don't get it.

giphy.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Five nights at Freddie's.

WvuIN02

Starter
Take Cooks targets away and give them to TA, Britt, and Bailey.

Making teams respect the deep ball to Britt has a huge effect on every other aspect of this offense. I feel like JF just has this stubborn attachment to the tight end, and I could understand it if Cook could block but he doesnt do anything when he should be the most dominating guy on the field.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Happy Halloween!

You must have an 8 to 12 year old.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Or...the basement thing....

Not judging.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's crazy because he produces when he gets the ball. He rarely gets taken down for losses or short gains. It's always 8 yards here, 5 yards there, and then 20 plus. And you could see how the game changed once he got going. Why don't our coaches continue to use his momentum?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Scored 24 points and won.

Really don't care how many touches anyone gets

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't think that he was fully healthy. He missed the entire week of practice, and was questionable for the game. He was productive and looked good, but he didn't look as quick. A fully healthy Tavon would never have been caught from behind by a LB.

fearsomefour

Legend
Isn't TA nursing an minor leg injury?
Yeah, although it didn't show yesterday.
I want to see him used on some intermediate crosses. Maybe they are afraid he would get blown up by a LB. I would like to see the other WRs clear and let him run across the middle, no one is really going to stick with him.
He is being used in a better way than the last couple of years I think.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He didn't look as fast yesterday. I was almost positive he was gone on that punt return he broke loose. I hope it's nothing major and just needs a little rest. He's the most important part of the offense besides Gurley.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Isn't TA nursing an minor leg injury?
That is what the reports were all week, I have him on a couple of FF teams and was keeping a close watch. They did not say he was playing until Sunday morning. He still looked plenty fast to me, no signs of it hurting his burst.