Five players the Rams should decide between at pick No.112

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Take your pick

• Total voters

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Five players the Rams should decide between at pick No.112
227364_19a27c5245734a31bb9103c7f0cf9c11~mv2.webp

https://www.downtownrams.com/single...-the-Rams-should-decide-between-at-pick-No112

George Kittle, TE, Iowa
227364_d79246f0cea643418a8de7507339bb16~mv2_d_2730_1817_s_2.webp

The Rams just picked a tight end in the second round, so why on earth would the Rams double up on the position? Why? Because, George Kittle is the best blocking TE in the class and he would instantly be not only the best blocking TE on the roster, but the most athletic as well. Kittle, at just under 250 pounds ran a 4.52 at the combine, and a vertical jump of a 37 inches. I have been in love with him throughout the entire pre-draft process since the combine and he is going to be a real good player. He can fit in right away since McVay wants to run some 13 personnel’s. The 13 personnel allows there to be three tight ends which would be Everett, Higbee and Kittle and a running back which would be Gurley. On top of that Kittle could play fullback if need be. Yes, the Rams drafted Temarrick Hemingway last year, but he can flex out to wide receiver in my opinion and if he can’t, he honestly isn’t that big of a player to pass on a freak show like Kittle.

Carl Lawson, OLB, Auburn
227364_54c7c90e15de4cc7a53e8b7542d440ce~mv2.webp

No edge rushers thus far in the draft, but Lawson who I graded out as a borderline first round talent could be the pick. He is a stout pass rusher and that’s really all he can do at a high level. He would fit right into a rotation early on and when the linebacker coaches got down to business with him they could teach him the ways of coverage and run stopping. Bottom line is, Lawson can come in right away and get you six-to-eight sacks off the bench in a rotational pass rusher role. I had a vividly awkward dream the Rams selected Lawson, but perhaps it ends up coming to fruition.

Jermaine Eluemunor, OT, Texas A&M
227364_d2948ae988234d38a83183547a900c35~mv2_d_2500_1875_s_2.webp

This physical talent has little football experience coming from the UK. Eluemunor had himself rising up the draft boards and could go early in the fourth round. He is somewhat of a project at tackle, but the Rams would be getting a stellar guard if they picked Eluemunor. At 6-foot-4 and 332 pounds he has raw power and his core strength is unmatched in this draft. He would likely start with Havenstein in the interior and maybe open up the door for a trade to get a fifth round pick back or possibly another fourth round pick.

Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU
227364_1c3c1ce9eb074268b5c72a70fb7941e9~mv2_d_3521_2347_s_2.webp

Dupre was never used at LSU, well at least to my liking. Still though, he is a real good prospect who could make some noise in the NFL. There was a reason LSU didn’t use him or his teammate Travin Dural and that is because of the fact LSU had the craziest running game with Derrius Guice complimenting No.4 overall pick Leonard Fournette. Make no mistake Dupre gives the Rams a big WR target and with late 4.4 forty yard dash speed, he could be in play for the Rams as they need a deep threat.

Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio
227364_7f16227f66d64a55afd5a66e4d979154~mv2.webp

I love Blair Brown, I mocked him to the Rams in the fourth round of my mock draft. He’s a phenomenal player who is going to be around the league for a while. I compared his game to Gary Brackett with a little Dexter Coakley in his compact small frame. He is small, but make no mistake about it he is a powerful and fast man. Brown has the sideline to sideline speed that you love to have in an inside linebacker, but what I love about Brown is his ability to power through blocks. I think this is another player that may not start right away, but he could be in an inside linebacker rotation with Mark Barron and maybe even open up the door for a trade with Barron. Brown would have a role in Wade’s defensive system, no doubt about it and this would be a sneaky good pick for the Rams who have already selected two small-school studs early on.

What are your thoughts Rams fans? Who do you want the Rams to get? Who are you targeting as a potential Ram at pick 112? Let us know! Also, be sure to stay tuned as we will have a pick 141 top five article as well as the draft progresses.