Fishing for thoughts - RE: Family and moving to a new city (maybe)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See if you can get a job in another city. Literally any other city. Houston is a giant shithole.

Sorry, Dallas and Houston don't get along.
Haha.
Holy cow you should see the flinging of poo between Astros and Rangers fans at another site. Wow I think I'm nicer to Whiner fans I have as in laws.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So update, I'm expecting a call sometime next week about a personal interview. Fingers crossed for that.

Also, talked with my parentals, they are fully wanting me to get an apartment less than a month upon relocating, if that is the case.

So Houston, bound, hopefully. I want it.

Houston is a giant shithole.

Each time I drive through Dallas I die a little inside.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
So update, I'm expecting a call sometime next week about a personal interview. Fingers crossed for that.

Also, talked with my parentals, they are fully wanting me to get an apartment less than a month upon relocating, if that is the case.

So Houston, bound, hopefully. I want it.

Each time I drive through Dallas I die a little inside.
Shit, hit me up next time. I'll make sure you die fully inside. Jkjk.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
No matter how messed up ones family is they are still family. But get a place a little ways away. It will be better for you and them. Good luck!

Angry Ram

crap, hit me up next time. I'll make sure you die fully inside. Jkjk.

If I haven't already by the shitty drivers there.

No matter how messed up ones family is they are still family. But get a place a little ways away. It will be better for you and them. Good luck!

Thanks bro.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
If I haven't already by the crappy drivers there.

If you're *only* going the speed limit, your ass better be in the far right lane. Blinkers are only used if it affects the person behind you e.g. they will have to slow down because you are slowing down to make a turn. And that's half the time. If you let someone in, they had better do the "thank you wave" or there's hell to pay.

Angry Ram

If you're *only* going the speed limit, your ass better be in the far right lane. Blinkers are only used if it affects the person behind you e.g. they will have to slow down because you are slowing down to make a turn. And that's half the time. If you let someone in, they had better do the "thank you wave" or there's hell to pay.

I have to slow down b/c idiots keep weaving in and out going damn near 100 and narrowly missing everyone. I go the speed of traffic flow.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I have to slow down b/c idiots keep weaving in and out going damn near 100 and narrowly missing everyone. I go the speed of traffic flow.
There's always a few of those. I've only gotten road rage a few times. I braked checked a guy riding my ass, and he got all upset signaling me to pull over. I called his bluff. I immediately pulled over and hopped out of my car with my hands up. He took off. That was dumb of me; it could have been a gangster with a gun.

TXRams86

The Infamous
As has already been said, definitely look into gettin' yourself into an apartment when you move down there. Family issues are definitely not fun and being around one another full-time is only going to make matters worse. Keep yourself sane and get an apartment. There's nothing shittier than dreading going home after a long day's work. It should be your place of solitude. (y)

Angry Ram

As has already been said, definitely look into gettin' yourself into an apartment when you move down there. Family issues are definitely not fun and being around one another full-time is only going to make matters worse. Keep yourself sane and get an apartment. There's nothing shittier than dreading going home after a long day's work. It should be your place of solitude. (y)

Thanks man. I'm really hoping this works out. Texas could use another Rams fan.

Angry Ram

Sooo update. My final interview is Monday morning. I'm wanting it. I'm needing this.

Wish me luck...