Fisher's Victory Speech yesterday (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If I was the HC everyone would have gotten a game ball for the memory of the moment.

IMO Fisher missed an opportunity there.

It could have been a special moment for everyone and a great bonding and team building experience and frankly I'm surprised he missed that.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love William Hayes. If he says something... it comes straight from his heart.

rams_player_thrilled_with_la_move_because_8216mermaids_exist8217_m13.jpg

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Damn straight. That takes courage.

He's salt of the earth... special person.
Agreed. Hayes saying this team is special actually gave me a bit more hope for the season. I believe him when he says it.....

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn straight. That takes courage.

He's salt of the earth... special person.

Yes sir Whore-Hey, Hayes is a true leader and he will keep this team focused. He's a favorite player of mine as well. I expect him to retire as one of the all time underrated Rams. (y)

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yes sir George, Hayes is a true leader and he will keep this team focused. He a favorite player of mine as well. I expect him to retire as one of the all time underrated Rams. (y)

I was so happy for him to get that sack on Sunday.

Oh, and just call me Whore-Hey,,, that's what everybody else around here calls me. :D

Ellard80

Legend
Ehh... defense one the game but none of them got game balls.

Decent speech.. but I might have been more like "We can't play seattle every damn game, so lets wake the fuck up against everyone else."

But hey speeches are just speeches. If the offense can produce at all we have a chance at winning record.

But that's a huge if.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The D needs to score like denver if they want a game ball.