Fisher's Supposed Trump Card

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So can anyone find where Fisher himself has actually said the possibility of the team moving is an issue? I also can't find anywhere where he has said anything negative about the move from Houston to Tenn. Also, when that move occurred, there was really no net gain or loss in W/L percentage for the team. I'm just wondering if this is just something made up by the idiot talking heads because they are stuck in limbo just like us. Fisher played for USC. For all any of us actually know (unless someone has documentation to the contrary) he may PREFER the idea of playing in LA and Stan had to tell him it wasn't likely to happen.

Sorry - I am not going to buy it just because some sports guy says it is well documented and the other sheep say Baaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Well documented? WHERE?

Now if Fisher says it when he talks about his reasoning - ok. Until then, the herring is still red.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
So can anyone find where Fisher himself has actually said the possibility of the team moving is an issue? I also can't find anywhere where he has said anything negative about the move from Houston to Tenn. Also, when that move occurred, there was really no net gain or loss in W/L percentage for the team. I'm just wondering if this is just something made up by the idiot talking heads because they are stuck in limbo just like us. Fisher played for USC. For all any of us actually know (unless someone has documentation to the contrary) he may PREFER the idea of playing in LA and Stan had to tell him it wasn't likely to happen.

Sorry - I am not going to buy it just because some sports guy says it is well documented and the other sheep say Baaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Well documented? WHERE?

Now if Fisher says it when he talks about his reasoning - ok. Until then, the herring is still red.
Agree. If anything, the idea that the Rams could move to his home state would be more of a perk than a deterrent.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:

EXACTLY! At this point nothing is confirmed so we wait until the deal is announced.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Agree. If anything, the idea that the Rams could move to his home state would be more of a perk than a deterrent.
His parents still live there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Someone needs to put it out there that Fisher is teetering because he doesn't see the Rams moving back to LA - could be a deal breaker. And the sheep say, "BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Just sayin'