Fishers stubberness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Rambitious1 said:
HometownBoy said:
We all know Fisher is stubborn and arrogant in his own way, I don't know why anybody is acting surprised. It's why he had a falling out with Bud Adams in the first place, because they both wanted it their way and both refused to compromise.

Now Fisher gets his full right and he' still being stubborn, no surprise there.

Part of the reason behind their fallout, is that Bud Adams is a meddling owner and an imbecile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Well all know that, we all know about VY and Buds foolishness and hubris.

People, however tend to over look Fisher's part in it, generally because he was right, Young was a freaking turd in a uniform , but that doesn't mean h wasn't just as stubborn as Bud was, and played just a big a part in them not being able to compromise.

Fisher wanted to do it his way, Adams wanted to do it his. They were both being stubborn and letting their own pride get in the way, they both contributed and helped each other take the Titans to the Super Bowl.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
HometownBoy said:
Rambitious1 said:
HometownBoy said:
We all know Fisher is stubborn and arrogant in his own way, I don't know why anybody is acting surprised. It's why he had a falling out with Bud Adams in the first place, because they both wanted it their way and both refused to compromise.

Now Fisher gets his full right and he' still being stubborn, no surprise there.

Part of the reason behind their fallout, is that Bud Adams is a meddling owner and an imbecile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Well all know that, we all know about VY and Buds foolishness and hubris.

People, however tend to over look Fisher's part in it, generally because he was right, Young was a freaking turd in a uniform , but that doesn't mean h wasn't just as stubborn as Bud was, and played just a big a part in them not being able to compromise.

Fisher wanted to do it his way, Adams wanted to do it his. They were both being stubborn and letting their own pride get in the way, they both contributed and helped each other take the Titans to the Super Bowl.

Good points.

I don't disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free