Fisher's Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jwise1727

UDFA
Anybody have a link to Fisher's post game presser? or can someone's a summary? Curious to see what he had to say about today's game and the abysmal start.

Starting to get sick of the moral victories. The comeback was great, but anybody really watching this team knows that without the mental errors/lapses this team could be sitting 3-1. Too much talent to be 1-3 right now. Frustrating to say the least.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Talent IS physical plus mental. It is NEVER one without the other, Good to great tems have always done BOTH.

Jwise1727

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks man.Hopefully he actually has us prepared to play the 49ers. 2-3 still gives us a glimmer of hope, while 1-4 ..ya lets not go there

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I like how he qualified the point about Ray Ray's penalty with "IF it's legit." Ray Ray's was legit for sure, but as we know that's not always the case.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
i almost never watch these things cus its just like politics. they say a lot of shit but nothing ever changes.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Starting to get sick of the moral victories. The comeback was great, but anybody really watching this team knows that without the mental errors/lapses this team could be sitting 3-1. Too much talent to be 1-3 right now. Frustrating to say the least.[/QUOTE]

yes we could be 3- 1 right now but on the other hand if not for a tampa injury and 10 second run off we could be 0-4

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alan avoiding the 'reply' function, which in turn bypasses any alert I may have received for his reply:

My wife.

Of course it's only temporary. :LOL:
Mine as well.

But I keep up a good facade.

Alan

Legend
-X- complaining about hidden gems:
"Alan avoiding the 'reply' function, which in turn bypasses any alert I may have received for his reply:"
Like opening that unexpected Father's day present eh?

You're welcome. :)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I like how he qualified the point about Ray Ray's penalty with "IF it's legit." Ray Ray's was legit for sure, but as we know that's not always the case.
Ray has risen to the level of John Barefield status for me , he was a physically gifted LB who arrived at training camp with a quarter in his ear proclaiming himself the 25th wonder of the world . As time passed it became clear the quarter's function was to keep the wind from whistling through his head as there was no brain to stop that from happening.
I am so tired of after whistle penalties and becoming intolerant of excuses made for them,that sort of undisciplined play bleeds through to all performance, ALL PERFORMANCE.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bates cleaned it up. Ray ray hasn't. I hope we don't have to endure this much longer, definitely not next year.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Bates cleaned it up. Ray ray hasn't. I hope we don't have to endure this much longer, definitely not next year.

I am adopting the O ethos on this guy, saying his first name once is about all I can stomach, for me nicknames are signs of affection or some form of identification, can't say I hold either for him, He'd have gone to the bench yesterday with me flipping shit at him the whole way there, these after whistle penalties are the height of selfishness .