Fisher's four game leash

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you see the episode I'm referring to? I reduced 20 minutes of Joyner's selfish, childish and assnine behavior into a few sentences. Very long story short: Fisher's inability to instill discipline or 'handle" his players is definitely an issue. (That and an offense only Chuck Knox could love)

It was all set up for the cameras. That had as much originality than any scene from the kardashian reality show. It was probably more scripted than that train wreck of a show.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Summary: There's more than one issue.

Oh, and LaMarcus' 'best football' ain't saying much imo. That bar wasn't set very high. He's average in coverage and is a PF waiting to happen.

I agree with you Jerry about the offense, and I know mistakes and penalties don't always translate to losses. But they do for us

I'd say it's saying quite a bit. We have one of the best defenses in football, and he's a key part of that. He's a 5'8" 185 pound DB playing a hybrid CB/LB role.

SierraRam

Recreational User
It was all set up for the cameras. That had as much originality than any scene from the kardashian reality show. It was probably more scripted than that train wreck of a show.

I've never seen the Kardashians. I hear it's about spoiled kids who pout and need attention. Even when scripted it reeks of 'reality.'

That was no act.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'd say it's saying quite a bit. We have one of the best defenses in football, and he's a key part of that. He's a 5'8" 185 pound DB playing a hybrid CB/LB role.

Ok. We do have a top D. That's not in dispute. But I'll continue the reality show theme tonight and call him 'the weakest link'. ;)
Cheers

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
After the bye, it was reported that Jeff Fisher had four games to prove something. Since that time he is 1 - 2, with one more game to go. Do we see a change if he looses the next game? I think Stan lets him finish the year most likely. I was out at the game today, and I just finished reading as much of the vent thread that I could, and I could not agree more with the sentiment that Fisher is playing not to loose, and losing anyway.

Really a four game leash? Somebody will have to drag him out the door or he's going nowhere...

giphy.gif