Fisher Wired vs 49ers (Week 13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[stl]26360462-c0da-4319-8fbf-bc28bcbd3b7a[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Wired--Fisher-vs-49ers-/26360462-c0da-4319-8fbf-bc28bcbd3b7a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 28bcbd3b7a</a>

iced

I remember those kicks by zurelein live.... still sends chills down my back remembering them in that moment..

think next years trip to St.Louis is going to be for niner week

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
iced said:
I remember those kicks by zurelein live.... still sends chills down my back remembering them in that moment..

think next years trip to St.Louis is going to be for niner week

That's probably going to be the game I head up there for as well.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I had never noticed Sam in the background when GZ was lining up for the game winning kick in OT. He leans down on his knees like Fisher does, pretty funny.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I would have loved to play for Fisher...loved it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
DR RAM said:
I would have loved to play for Fisher...loved it.
Why? In all seriousness, I'm just curious what it is about him that would make you want to play for him. Thanks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This was one of those games that do wonders for a team.

So many things...the safety, fumble, the 7 yard 2 point play, Akers' miss,...wow.

TomSlick

UDFA
Living in the Bay Area makes these RAM/niner games huge. Though the RAMS had their opportunities to win the first game against the niners, I was more than happy to take the tie. Anything to end the latest losing streak to the niners and shut the media and local fans up was worth it to me.

However, beating them in this game was a turning point. Not just for the team, but maybe for RAM fans as well. RAM fans can go into games expecting a win, or, at least, expecting a solid performance (jets and vikings games notwithstanding).

I miss the '70s when I expected a RAMS win everytime they played the niners. I want those expectations back.