FISHER WILL DRAFT.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
loud-noises.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
AIRWARNER13 WAS MY FAVORITE CAPS LOCK USER, but I'm willing to give you a chance...since you're a diehard and all. Welcome to the board man.

Clowney though? If he's there, say hello to the 6th pick courtesy of the Hotlanta Falcons.

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sorry about all the caps. not that great of a poster, i almost got banned from clan ram arguing with a commentator. im ready for this draft to start , im kind of a rams fanatic. i want them to draft whoever is going to get us over the top as far as wins, and not just for the future either, win now while building for the future. MACK might really help our front seven, start on the strong side, rush on passing downs.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
sorry about all the caps. not that great of a poster, i almost got banned from clan ram arguing with a commentator. im ready for this draft to start , im kind of a rams fanatic. i want them to draft whoever is going to get us over the top as far as wins, and not just for the future either, win now while building for the future. MACK might really help our front seven, start on the strong side, rush on passing downs.
Say no more, there a more than a few of us that have had arguements with 'certain' commenters at that other board. It is, frustrating, for lack of a better word.
Welcome to the best Rams site around, you'll never need another!!!
Clowney would make our front 7 borderline unstoppable in my eyes. Whilst there are bigger needs on the team, i can't see Fisher passing up on his talent.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'M SO READY FOR THE DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TIRED OF ALL THE CONJECTURE! I'M ABOUT TO GO INSANE!!!!! What makes you think this diehard99?

RamzFanz

Damnit

Stay Calm and Tavon.

Storms' a comin'.

Welcome to ROD. You'll like it here. Just avoid X and don't mention midgets around him and you'll be fine.

Oh, and if Username asks you if you want some punch, say no for god's sake.

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
Clowney might be a rotational guy, at least until the rams let Long or Quinn go, but Mack could start and he might really help us stop the run when facing the 49rs and seahags. More 3rd and longs would help us get off the field sooner and more often. I really think its down to Robinson, Mack or Clowney if we stay put at #2.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
I just want us to get good players... Guys I think are a good fit are - clowney, Evans, lewan, Robinson, Matthews, Alabama safety who's name escapes me.

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
Ive watched Clinton Dix (s) and i dont see what everyone else is saying about him. Plus, Alabama secondary players havnt really been all that great as of late in the pros. Bad top end safety class compared to other years, #13 is too high for a safety.

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
Yes, thats two good ones. Its hard to stay away from need when drafting. Do you think Gilbert can play the slot?