Fisher to the RAMS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
squeaky wheel said:
Faceplant said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
Is what it is. We'll see if he can be successful the second time around like Vermeil was. I think having a say in who his players are will maybe help in that regard, as opposed to having guys like VY imposed upon him. And bonus, now we get to have Squeaky be the apologist for the head coach, thus allowing me to relinquish that crown.

Squeaky busy enough apologizing for Squeaky......BTW if he's signed he's subject to the full wrath of Squeaky if he doesn't get the job finished!

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person three times in that post? Isn't that like dividing by zero or using somebody else's easy button to find YOUR easy button? God help us, what have you DONE!!!

YES! Squeaky just heard it from RK.....FINALLY a real accomplished HC! INSTANT CREDIBILITY! FAs will want to play here. A front office that knows football personnel. Down and dirty grinding football and a hard edged team.....the Dome will be looked at as a place of DOOM for all visiting teams. NFC West will never be the same! Make room in those rafters for more pennants!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

The Squeak called it. Congrats.

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
squeaky wheel said:
Faceplant said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
Is what it is. We'll see if he can be successful the second time around like Vermeil was. I think having a say in who his players are will maybe help in that regard, as opposed to having guys like VY imposed upon him. And bonus, now we get to have Squeaky be the apologist for the head coach, thus allowing me to relinquish that crown.

Squeaky busy enough apologizing for Squeaky......BTW if he's signed he's subject to the full wrath of Squeaky if he doesn't get the job finished!

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person three times in that post? Isn't that like dividing by zero or using somebody else's easy button to find YOUR easy button? God help us, what have you DONE!!!

YES! Squeaky just heard it from RK.....FINALLY a real accomplished HC! INSTANT CREDIBILITY! FAs will want to play here. A front office that knows football personnel. Down and dirty grinding football and a hard edged team.....the Dome will be looked at as a place of DOOM for all visiting teams. NFC West will never be the same! Make room in those rafters for more pennants!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Hope your right Squeak, I'm ready for it to happen again!!!!!!!
SJ is pumped.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

lol. Ok. you nearly had a coniption fit when I suggested there was a reason why he only had 6 winning seasons and had the audacity to eumerate those reasons. I was just trying to point out how difficult it is for a coach to win when things are going wrong, and you took that as a slight toward fisher.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rolly Polly Fish Heads, Fish Heads Fish Heads Eat Them Up Yum! :boing:
As long as he has faith in Sam, and it looks like he does, that was my biggest concern or reservation about him at first rumours about him coming here.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'll I can say is that he BETTER perform. No freaking excuses. I'm expecting results, and results quickly.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
superfan24 said:
Yamahopper said:
There it is.
The drama ends and the Rams can move forward.

Yep finally....

Never been a big Fisher fan myself. But he is the coach and I will support him 100%. But he might work out just fine here since he has full control.

One thing he will do is end the ineptness.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

lol. Ok. you nearly had a coniption fit when I suggested there was a reason why he only had 6 winning seasons and had the audacity to eumerate those reasons. I was just trying to point out how difficult it is for a coach to win when things are going wrong, and you took that as a slight toward fisher.

Well that's because it was an ignorant statement. JF has proven himself under some of the most outrageous circumstances as a HC. The early years in TN were fraught with difficulties and a loon as an owner....yet gets them almost to OT in the Super Bowl! Finally a KNOWN commodity!

Stan.....YOU ROCK!

THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR ALL RAMS FANS!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Anonymous

RamsSince1969 said:
Rolly Polly Fish Heads, Fish Heads Fish Heads Eat Them Up Yum! :boing:
As long as he has faith in Sam, and it looks like he does, that was my biggest concern or reservation about him at first rumours about him coming here.

No one gets a pass.....you either perform or you're out.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Now if Hauck gets added to his staff, as I mentioned earlier, then I can walk the streets rather than the alleys. :tooth:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hana Pa'a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking A !!!!!!!!!!!

I can't express how excited I am!

GREAT MOVE STAN . Thank you!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Well that's because it was an ignorant statement. JF has proven himself under some of the most outrageous circumstances as a HC. The early years in TN were fraught with difficulties and a loon as an owner....yet gets them almost to OT in the Super Bowl! Finally a KNOWN commodity!

Stan.....YOU ROCK!

Whoa. careful what you're calling an ignorant statement. He did go 5 - 11 and 4 - 12 in consecutive years, did he not? I took the time to list the reasons why that was, and did so in his defense. Actually in defense of all coaches.

But yeah, you're sensitive about him. Not at all. Lol.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Stan.....YOU ROCK!

Whoa. careful what you're calling an ignorant statement. He did go 5 - 11 and 4 - 12 in consecutive years, did he not? I took the time to list the reasons why that was, and did so in his defense. Actually in defense of all coaches.

But yeah, you're sensitive about him. Not at all. Lol.

It's called CAP HELL and he brought them back to double digit wins and the playoffs. Besides 5-11, 4-12 would seem like a playoff Rams team of late! :lmao:

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now bring in Lake Dawson as your GM as Fisher probably wants and I'll be a happy man :cool:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
superfan24 said:
Now bring in Lake Dawson as your GM as Fisher probably wants and I'll be a happy man :cool:

Greg Williams as DC too. His contract is up after this year. Hopefully he will follow Fisher

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll support Fisher unless he decides to draft guys with known character issues in the first round (much like he did in Tennessee with Pacman Jones, Haynesworth, and Britt). That's the only reason why I wouldn't support this hiring full-heartedly.

Like him or not, he is our new head coach, and we ought to give him time to prove himself.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
I'll support Fisher unless he decides to draft guys with known character issues in the first round (much like he did in Tennessee with Pacman Jones, Haynesworth, and Britt). That's the only reason why I wouldn't support this hiring full-heartedly.

Like him or not, he is our new head coach, and we ought to give him time to prove himself.

Courtland Finnegan has already said he wouldnt mind coming to StL to play for Fisher again. I cant stand him. He is a punk. If we start bringing in guys like that I wont be happy either.