Fisher to the RAMS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, there goes the neighborhood.

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For some reason don't even feel real excited as I remember I was when spags was hired.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
What a Friday! Jeff Fisher to the St. Louis Rams as head coach!!!!!\\\ :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is what it is. We'll see if he can be successful the second time around like Vermeil was. I think having a say in who his players are will maybe help in that regard, as opposed to having guys like VY imposed upon him. And bonus, now we get to have Squeaky be the apologist for the head coach, thus allowing me to relinquish that crown.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LOL

[wrapimg=left]https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1373811170/TWITTERESPN_normal.jpg[/wrapimg]
@TheFakeESPN The Fake ESPN
BREAKING: Jeff Fisher has just agreed to be fired by the St Louis Rams in two and a half years.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
And there it is.....

Anonymous

X said:
Is what it is. We'll see if he can be successful the second time around like Vermeil was. I think having a say in who his players are will maybe help in that regard, as opposed to having guys like VY imposed upon him. And bonus, now we get to have Squeaky be the apologist for the head coach, thus allowing me to relinquish that crown.

Squeaky busy enough apologizing for Squeaky......BTW if he's signed he's subject to the full wrath of Squeaky if he doesn't get the job finished!

Anonymous

X said:
LOL

[wrapimg=left]https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1373811170/TWITTERESPN_normal.jpg[/wrapimg]
@TheFakeESPN The Fake ESPN
BREAKING: Jeff Fisher has just agreed to be fired by the St Louis Rams in two and a half years.

:cmon: :pissed: :bat:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Squeaky busy enough apologizing for Squeaky......BTW if he's signed he's subject to the full wrath of Squeaky if he doesn't get the job finished!

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person three times in that post? Isn't that like dividing by zero or using somebody else's easy button to find YOUR easy button? God help us, what have you DONE!!!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Love the fact he is our HC, but Im not sure how I feel about the level of control he will have

I guess we should expect the whole staff and FO to be set today too. Word was he had already assembled it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
1. How much $$$ is the contract?

2. If Fisher has total personnel control, what is the GM going to do?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Bernie on his radio show Fisher gets full control. Head Fish if you will.

That was the sticking point. Miami wouldn't give him that.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
interference said:
1. How much $$$ is the contract?

2. If Fisher has total personnel control, what is the GM going to do?

Wash Fishers car.

No contract has been signed. and he has his staff lined up. Dawson is the rumor for GM

Anonymous

Faceplant said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person three times in that post? Isn't that like dividing by zero or using somebody else's easy button to find YOUR easy button? God help us, what have you DONE!!!

YES! Squeaky just heard it from RK.....FINALLY a real accomplished HC! INSTANT CREDIBILITY! FAs will want to play here. A front office that knows football personnel. Down and dirty grinding football and a hard edged team.....the Dome will be looked at as a place of DOOM for all visiting teams. NFC West will never be the same! Make room in those rafters for more pennants!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: