Fisher-Snead Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So the bottom line is Fisher will not predict weather Goff will start week #1.
He may, he may not, Week one is the Goal. But he won't start until he's ready! They won't be rushing him. At least that's my take on this^!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i have to say i was impressed with the questions being asked. very interesting questions about things we all want to know.

except maybe the why aren't you happy question.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So the bottom line is Fisher will not predict weather Goff will start week #1.
He may, he may not, Week one is the Goal. But he won't start until he's ready! They won't be rushing him. At least that's my take on this^!
You make him earn it !! He said we drafted him to be are starter for a very long time.
Fisher also said if I predict 12-4 then what about the 4 games.He said this team is getting better.A lot better & we a competing in our division.
-- Fisher gave to thumbs up and said he is very happy.Excited about this pick & can't wait for Ram fans to get to know Jared Goff at press conference tomorrow.