Fisher Recaps Game + Davis & Gaines Post Game Comments

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
My recap, rams 2s better than miamis 2s and miamis 3s better than rams 3s

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fox 2 Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne who is a member of the Rams preseason broadcast team talked it over with E.J. Gaines after the game. Gaines grabbed his first NFL interception in the contest. :)40)

Watch Gaines Post Game Comments

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My recap, rams 2s better than miamis 2s and miamis 3s better than rams 3s

The rams had their 2's and 3's in for the first half and some of the third after that it was all fringe players and people who will not be on the team. Ray Ray and Bates started the game the same as last week when they played against Cleveland's starters and did a good job

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I don't know their "3"s were better than ours so much as the heat and our offense not doing a whole lot in the 2nd half wore down the defense. But it did look we had a clear advantage in talent over their "2"s. And that's the first time in a long time, I have seen a Rams team in preseason I could say that about.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't know their "3"s were better than ours so much as the heat and our offense not doing a whole lot in the 2nd half wore down the defense. But it did look we had a clear advantage in talent over their "2"s. And that's the first time in a long time, I have seen a Rams team in preseason I could say that about.
Also their 2 Qb was Moore. An experienced former starter.

There were some guys on our defense that were ready for a nap in the 4th quarter.