Fisher previews upcoming training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lo friggin l at the guy WHOOOOOing in the background. I loved it.

Is anyone else not digging this guy btw? His reaction to the comment on if we're Superbowl contenders or not was perfect. I can see why guys love playing for him. He has their back.

Easy to believe in coach Fish right now. Happy he's our coach.

Every time I hear "We're focused on the Lions first" I picture and feel the dome on the home opener with the Rams 1-0 getting ready to play RGIII. I know it's a long shot, but man that would be so great. Place will be rocking this year for sure.

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! :mrgreen:

paceram

Pro Bowler
Great Interview! Jeff Fisher is bringing an entire new atmosphere and way of thinking (a positive one!) to the Rams! I hope nobody sells Jeff Fisher or the Rams short (they might be surprised!)!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He actually seems like such a nice guy to hang out with. I'll admit I wasn't exactly stoked when he was hired (kinda overhyped) but his confidence and demeanor is awesome. I can't wait until the games start, even preseason games.

superfan24

Starter
ramsince62 said:
Whatta ya expect, he's a Trojan....and Trojans rule. :cool: Fight On!!

Ehhhhh don't know about that, but Fisher is the man.
Just want the vets to get there so training camp truly begins!!!!!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
2:04-2:08 = BOSS! Fish made dude fudge his pants right there. I like that edge he's got.