Fisher Press Conference to be carried live @ 5:30 PM CST on

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
No doubt Bradford is important, but I'm really anxious to see if Saffold, Brockers, & Langford will be available opening day. Perhaps, even moreso.:whistle:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No doubt Bradford is important, but I'm really anxious to see if Saffold, Brockers, & Langford will be available opening day. Perhaps, even moreso.:whistle:

Good point Memphis. Everyone is so concentrated about Sam right now, we're forgetting the importance of the others. Not to mention we will need them even more-so without Sam now.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
For locals here, Channel 11 (KPLR) will be going live to Fisher's PC after the replay of last nights game.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Hopefully it's up on the live events on the site. I'll be checking it out later. I can't sit inside any longer and cry.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Whew!!! Brockers, Saffold, & Langford expected back. Might even play Thursday. And someone did ask about Hayes. Fisher said he was close and might be able to go Thursday, but I don't know if I believe him on that one.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hayes getting close. he has a chance to play this week. Couldn't tell who asked it but I'm surprised.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The thing that (at least in my view) that sucks with the drop off from Sam is that some of the throws Sam was making I just don't see Shawn or Austin making. Meaning there seemed to be a noticeable difference in velocity this year from Sam.

Hill is a good QB. I just feel horrible for Sam. All that work to come back wiped out in 1 play.