Fisher Post Game Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Knowing that we played 3 and a half quarters of good football even tgi7gh we didn't get points"

NO YOU DIDN'T. STOP TELLING THE GUYS THAT THEY DID WELL WHEN THEY DIDN'THE. HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE
I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with your last statement! The "D" played Great! I don't think that penalty should have been called on Donald and I'm not too sure the one should have been called on Ogletree!
The Offensive Line was making some great holes for Gurrrley!( He had 76 Yards Rushing)
I do think the two Biggest, costliest mistakes, where when GRob got the Penalty, for the late hit, that cost Goff his big 1st down Run! And when Kendricks Fumbled the Ball! They both turned the game in favor of Miami!
BUT the "D" and "O" where all playing with an attitude I haven't seen in a while!
It's too bad the Offensive play calling was ... well ... Lacking, to be polite! JMHO!!
I do think Fisher was Honest in his post game appraisal!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't watch the whole thing, I'm just curios if he ever showed any emotion.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't watch the whole thing, I'm just curios if he ever showed any emotion.
who fisher.... not really .. he did look gutted but then he always does .. "look at the tape" .."get it fixed " etc etc

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The defense play great? Fore three and a half qtrs. But games are 4 quarters, so they failed. And how about those dropped INT's? one for sure was a pick six. How many INTS does the Rams D have? How many have been dropped?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tunsil has been at G most of the year and he left the game it really was thier 3rd stringer ....although Fish did say Quinn had some problems because of the way their LT lined up deeper ? i think he was insuintating th refs missed some iilegal formations or something ?
Yeah their LT was false starting on every snap and they called Quinn for the infraction it was frustrating to watch that they missed those calls all game long but it always happen against Quinn and we wonder why his numbers are down. The refs turn a blind eye to LT's not named Robinson.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with your last statement! The "D" played Great! I don't think that penalty should have been called on Donald and I'm not too sure the one should have been called on Ogletree!
The Offensive Line was making some great holes for Gurrrley!( He had 76 Yards Rushing)
I do think the two Biggest, costliest mistakes, where when GRob got the Penalty, for the late hit, that cost Goff his big 1st down Run! And when Kendricks Fumbled the Ball! They both turned the game in favor of Miami!
BUT the "D" and "O" where all playing with an attitude I haven't seen in a while!
It's too bad the Offensive play calling was ... well ... Lacking, to be polite! JMHO!!
I do think Fisher was Honest in his post game appraisal!
Oh i agree that the defense was amazing. But he said that, aside from putting points on the board, the team played well. That i disagreed with. Gurley had 76 yards rushing but he had 24 on one play and 40 something at halftime. Goff was under constant pressure as well. The defense was exceptional. The offense? not so much