Fisher playing things safe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm pretty sure that did happen last year. Though I could've had a flashback or something.
There would be no reason for me to lie about that... It wasn't a secret, I'll say just about the entire team knew about that situation, but I can say it was handled differently. (If that means anything)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am very surprised Hill and the 1's are not going to get any work together. Very surprised

Last edited:

Tweed335

UDFA
There would be no reason for me to lie about that... It wasn't a secret, I'll say just about the entire team knew about that situation, but I can say it was handled differently. (If that means anything)

I must've misremembered then, because I thought Pead got suspended for a failed test. Not implying that you would lie about it.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Usually I'd agree with such a strategy, but some of these guys need some work. Well, Jake Long needs some work.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I must've misremembered then, because I thought Pead got suspended for a failed test. Not implying that you would lie about it.
Didn't that happen his rookie year and then he served a suspension the next year

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
They must be thinking that Trey Watts is pushing Chase Reynolds....I see no reason to keep Chase, plenty of guys can play ST

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They must be thinking that Trey Watts is pushing Chase Reynolds....I see no reason to keep Chase, plenty of guys can play ST

Coach O thinks Chase Reynolds is almost a lock because of his ST contributions - and that he does a lot of work "under the radar" so to speak. Wouldn't want to put words in his mouth or anything. I like me some Watts though. Will be interesting to see what he can do if he gets some time against the 1s.

Ram4life11

Rookie
Coach O thinks Chase Reynolds is almost a lock because of his ST contributions - and that he does a lot of work "under the radar" so to speak. Wouldn't want to put words in his mouth or anything. I like me some Watts though. Will be interesting to see what he can do if he gets some time against the 1s.
After the 1st preseason game, a close friend of mine told me that he knew for sure that they were keeping 5 RB's. The five that were named were Stacy, Cunningham, Mason, Reynolds, & Pead. But a lot has changed since than, Pead is injuried and done for the season, and Watts has actually got on the field and showed what he can do.
So they could still go 5 deep in the backfield since those were the actual plans. I say if Watts puts on a show, he's on the team.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I hear Watts is starting tonight....Coincidence?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Watts starting over Mason? Tre has been awfully disappointing so far. Hope this doesn't mean anything.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm on the fence with this. Our starters still haven't gotten their dress rehearsal. But, I don't want any more injuries.

This is how I feel.

Seems to me you'd want Hill, for instance, to get some quality tine in there... the regular season is upon us and he's no longer the back-up.

I know it's risky... but I sure would like to see him perfomr well for at least a quarter or little more.

No more practice after this.

Ram4life11

Rookie
This is how I feel.

Seems to me you'd want Hill, for instance, to get some quality tine in there... the regular season is upon us and he's no longer the back-up.

I know it's risky... but I sure would like to see him perfomr well for at least a quarter or little more.

No more practice after this.

Who knows, Hill may be 1 of the guys that plays a series or 2, he may not play at all... But the majority of the starters want be playing.. I'm not certain if Hill is in the group that will be or will not be playing...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Who knows, Hill may be 1 of the guys that plays a series or 2, he may not play at all... But the majority of the starters want be playing.. I'm not certain if Hill is in the group that will be or will not be playing...
Thanks for the info Ram4life11.