Fisher on Sirius Radio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RFIP said:
Fisher on Sirius

Danny game time decision.

Quick has REALLY turned the corner, he'll be more involved.

Givens and JJ didn’t play first time, anxious to go this week.

DT's need to be disciplined and not both get caught in E techniques.

Kirwan asked about the deep passing game and Fisher said
he's never coached a better deep ball thrower, said he completes almost all of them each practice.

Fisher raved about Jackson and how strong he is now because of DRich playing earlier in year.

Fish said the old timers are meeting with the team tomorrow and how important it is for these young guys to understand the rich tradition of this franchise.

Really good stuff!

Afterward Kirwan said that he believes the Rams woke up a sleeping giant and expects SF to win.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Good to hear about Quick, should be interesting to see what happens there.

I also love to hear that about Jackson, him having more fresh legs will be good against the 49ers. Get the lead, run the rock, and pull away in the second half.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I totally forget Givens and Jenkins were being punished that week.

C'mon Sunday.

Oh and fuck you Oklahoma for showing Green Bay and Minnesota. We're not even in those markets.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I got it here in LA, it'll be nice to see them on the big screen. As long as they do good.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
RFIP said:
Quick has REALLY turned the corner, he'll be more involved.
I can't wait to see how the impacts our Red Zone productivity

RFIP said:
What's E technique?

RFIP said:
Fish said the old timers are meeting with the team tomorrow and how important it is for these young guys to understand the rich tradition of this franchise.
I hope they light a fire under their A$$!

RFIP said:
Afterward Kirwan said that he believes the Rams woke up a sleeping giant and expects SF to win.
Well, didn't everyone in the media predict a 49er victory against the Rams last time. So, Meh, I don't expect anything different from them.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
interference said:
RFIP said:
What's E technique?

That's what I was wondering. I didn't play football, I was a baseball player, so I don't really know some of the jargon.