Fisher on Mikell and Delmas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]312246640457154561[/tweet]

[tweet]312248152365350914[/tweet]

iced

LosAngelesRams said:
X said:

Honestly out of the 2 i hope they resign Mikell, he did very well.

When it came to coverage, him and dahl looked the same last year.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:
X said:

Honestly out of the 2 i hope they resign Mikell, he did very well.

When it came to coverage, him and dahl looked the same last year.

true but Delmas did even less, even if you double his stats because he played 8 games he still would have done less then Mikell.

iced

LosAngelesRams said:
true but Delmas did even less, even if you double his stats because he played 8 games he still would have done less then Mikell.

yea but i don't want delmas as it is sooo... :bg:

fearsomefour

Legend
Mikell did well playing in the box and blitzing last year, outside of that he was average in my opinion. With a team that was able to get consistant pressure on the QB it makes sense the Rams would want to get better at coverage at the S positions, I thought they would make a run at the guy from the Texans who signed with Detroit for this reason. Not sure what their plan is at S.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
iced said:
LosAngelesRams said:

yea but i don't want delmas as it is sooo... :bg:

hahaha me too, i want pollard or the rookie from texas

fearsomefour said:
Mikell did well playing in the box and blitzing last year, outside of that he was average in my opinion. With a team that was able to get consistant pressure on the QB it makes sense the Rams would want to get better at coverage at the S positions, I thought they would make a run at the guy from the Texans who signed with Detroit for this reason. Not sure what their plan is at S.

yea that makes sense, I kinda want pollard or the rookie from texas tbh. but if we only had these 2 to pick from Mikell.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Pollard would be badass there are some rumors floating about us having interest offensively in victor cruz that would be a huge add as well a strong vet #1 receiver to help our wr corps grow

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Delmas just signed with san fran

Edit: Nevermind, seems to be a false report

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
fastcat said:

Well, I guess that means that we're going with the draft to get our free safety. I'm crossing my fingers for Rambo.

jap

Legend
fastcat said:

He's gonna pay for that this coming season. We'll send Cook and Kendricks at him all day long. :twisted:

Next up? Kenny Phillips---come on down!!!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Rabid Ram said:
Pollard would be badass there are some rumors floating about us having interest offensively in victor cruz that would be a huge add as well a strong vet #1 receiver to help our wr corps grow
Where did you hear this? Or you talking about the pre free agency talk about us and Cruz?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Barrison6 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Where did you hear this? Or you talking about the pre free agency talk about us and Cruz?

Heard some talk about it on espn in passing.

Honestly why not give up a first rounder if were gonna spend it on a receiver anyways

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
Barrison6 said:
Rabid Ram said:

Honestly why not give up a first rounder if were gonna spend it on a receiver anyways

Because its the first round pick, PLUS the contract.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Barrison6 said:
Rabid Ram said:

That's a big PLUS too. I'm thinking this rumor is not coming from the Rams.

A55VA6

Legend
Getting Cruz would be costly but huge for us. Cook, Cruz, Givens.. weapons for Sam.

Back to reality though.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Barrison6 said:
Rabid Ram said:

A developed leader for the young wr core and an instant impact on the field.
Um noy saying its gonna happen but one can dream.