Fisher on facing Seattle's D: "I'm gonna start Clemens."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]Nqa2owNjr4c3tRBWS9NhV-5InMeh5Hbb[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/09/26/rams-prep ... n-defense/

Rams head coach Jeff Fisher jokingly said he will play backup quarterback Kellen Clemens on Sunday when the Rams host the Seattle Seahawks. The Hawks mauled Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers with eight first half sacks in this past Monday’s 14-12 Seattle win over Green Bay.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Re: Fisher on facing Seattle's D: "I'm gonna start Clemens.

X said:
[2]Nqa2owNjr4c3tRBWS9NhV-5InMeh5Hbb[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/09/26/rams-prep ... n-defense/

Rams head coach Jeff Fisher jokingly said he will play backup quarterback Kellen Clemens on Sunday when the Rams host the Seattle Seahawks. The Hawks mauled Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers with eight first half sacks in this past Monday’s 14-12 Seattle win over Green Bay.

I know Fisher was joking, but there was seriously a poster on Ramstalk saying that the Rams should start Clemens because he was afraid that Bradford would get hit too much and get battered QB syndrome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

brokeu91 said:
I know Fisher was joking, but there was seriously a poster on Ramstalk saying that the Rams should start Clemens because he was afraid that Bradford would get hit too much and get battered QB syndrome.
Yup. And McCarthy should have started Graham Harrell over Aaron Rodgers.
They're gonna ruin that guy up there in GB. :roll:

Every day I lose just a little more faith in humans.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

X said:
brokeu91 said:

Aww, don't lose faith... just don't leave this site. There's a lot of good here, and stupid stuff elsewhere.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

This clearly explains why Clemens was brought back.

LOL

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Wow. I stated here that the Rams should actually consider Clemens or Davis until the OL is not made up of guys they found in a Dunkin Donuts. Guess I should start hanging out at the PD. :-(

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

X said:
brokeu91 said:

Of course your loss of faith is ONLY a product of your original inflated opinion of humans to begin with.

If you didn't expect much from the start you would not be so disappointed, so welcome to the real world ............ DUDE :lmao:

If we were going to sit Bradford in fear of the "vaunted Seattle " pass rush JMO but Davis is the guy, the rookie bowl, our rookie against theirs.

Seriously ,I watched Rogers decline to run against the exact SAME front RG SAW and ran for a TD against us.
I'm not sayin' Seattle doesn't have some good pass rushers, but Rogers and McCarthy were just a.) stupid or 2.) arrogant in that first half ,either way their play calling and refusal to accept what they were given looked amateurish,they acted as if they'd never heard a loud road crowd and didn't understand that a productive running game is the best way to silence a rowdy road crowd.
If you lose faith in some people , start with the discount double dummies. :cheese: emoticon "cheese" for well, you know, them what has curdled milk betwix the ears

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:
brokeu91 said:

Every four years on the first Tuesday of November is usually when I lose my faith in humans. The PD? Well I don't begin with much faith in those "humans".

So if Sammy doesn't get mauled and has a decent game, who will get the credit for that?

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

RamFan503 said:
Every four years on the first Tuesday of November is usually when I lose my faith in humans. The PD? Well I don't begin with much faith in those "humans".

So if Sammy doesn't get mauled and has a decent game, who will get the credit for that?

Then Seattle's defense gets blamed for having a bad game, of course.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

iBruce said:
RamFan503 said:

Then Seattle's defense gets blamed for having a bad game, of course.

or the o-line finally showed up, or the receivers got separation, etc.

Iron Lion

Starter

X said:

Lol reminds me of Dr Who. Calling people humans. And they're like "WTF, you call us humans like you're not one of us?"

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Somehow I can still see certain "Rams fans"/media saying it was just a bad seahawks game and giving the Rams no credit

Sent from my R800at using Tapatalk 2