Fisher not worried about holes on O-line/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If the offer is there and it is lower than he wanted (clearly it is) he really has nothing to lose by waiting.

Unless they fill the need in the draft or FA and retract the offer or lower it.

The money on all teams is being spent. Spots are being filled.

He needs a new agent. His position is much more likely to get worse, not better, IMO.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Hopfully his statements are all pre-draft bs to throw other teams off...i sure hope.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Do we really expect Fish to say, "yeah, I can't sleep at night because I'm worried about the OL"? C'mon...

Exactly. Like........."yeah we've got few options for the offensive line so I think we're gonna struggle and btw, we're moving to So Cal so with all that in mind, come out and watch us play for a top 5 draft pick in 2016!!"

Honestly, I think they do have options. Every team has options. It how they execute those options, getting fine football players at those positions and making that a strength. I used to read everything about the draft on-line, buy every decent draft publication out and wring my hands wondering how the Rams were going to improve. I'm burned out in that respect. Can't wait to watch the first 3 rounds just the same! I'm confident the bosses will make us better.