Fisher Not Adverse To Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
There's been enough mixed results to confirm in my mind that Hard Knocks has little to no affect on the season.

-Jets AFC Championship game
-Bengals made the playoffs
-Dallas choked as usual
-Dolphins did much better than expected

I believe the show is setup to where it appears more intrusive than it actually is. The fact is, cameras are at practice regardless. Players are interviewed regardless.

Maybe it's better to be safe than sorry, but I think the "distraction" argument is blown out of proportion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Under standards the NFL passed last year, the Bills, Bears, Cardinals, Giants, Jaguars, Raiders, Rams, and Steelers can be compelled to do the show.

Ej1MT69.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Oh please no let's get this F'ing team winning year after year for about 5 years before they start screwing around with garbage like that.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah lets put the youngest team in the league on national television when we're trying to get out of 4th place in the division.
What could possibly go wrong?
table.gif
Those folding table are not light even the plastic ones. She chucks that thing like it's a loaf of bread that is Cray Cray

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
You didn't even notice the Cris Carter hands ROFL.
My Bad, She has mad skills grabbing those 2 handbags while backing up. forget OL, DL or even QB she should be our receiver coach. Quick and Givens could use some lessons. We need to sign her NOW

jjab360

Legend
My Bad, She has mad skills grabbing those 2 handbags while backing up. forget OL, DL or even QB she should be our receiver coach. Quick and Givens could use some lessons. We need to sign her NOW
Handbag? That's a goddamn metal chair! :eek:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah lets put the youngest team in the league on national television when we're trying to get out of 4th place in the division.
What could possibly go wrong?
table.gif
THATS A CRAZY ASS CHICK! LOL
LOOK SHES KNOCKING THOSE CHAIRS AWAY GETTING THROWN AT HER! LMAO 3 OF THEM!
BTW THAT CHICK BEHIND HER IS HOT ;)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
You just discovered the first female Pro Football Player! Sign her up! It's not easy tossing an eccentric load, like a formica table clear across a cafeteria! The folks are scattering like she's Godzilla!

Did you see the way she caught that chair? Damn she would kick godzillas ass

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure why some are soooo against the Rams being on Hard Knocks. I say bring it on.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not sure why some are soooo against the Rams being on Hard Knocks. I say bring it on.
Because they have a whole lot of more important shit to take care of and it would be a distraction. Don't need it don't want it. They haven't won shit or even been in the playoffs in a decade.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Because they have a whole lot of more important crap to take care of and it would be a distraction. Don't need it don't want it. They haven't won crap or even been in the playoffs in a decade.
You mean like stealing and hiding each other's cars, having a 3 month pie tour de force, filling up cars with crickets, erecting fake garages across the facility, all the practice helmet cams they have, and just general tomfoolery that happens every year anyway? That kind of distraction?

Why isn't anyone looking at the other side of this thing? What if the presence of HBO makes them all serious, and they take it as an opportunity to showcase how badass they are? Prove to the world that they're not a freaking door mat. The rest is just cameras off to the side and interviews. They have that stuff anyway without HBO. Billick (who did the first Hard Knocks) said that it actually energized his team when they were there. The distraction, if any, would come from players trying to mug for the camera and try to make the show about them. But I don't think Fisher would be the kind of guy to let a player screw off and become a ham when there was work to be done.

Ramatik

Starter
Call me selfish,,, but I hope it happens. Not only will I enjoy the freak out of watching it... but I bet it pushes the players and coaches just a little bit harder to improve and show their game. I say BRING IT !

I'm on this side of the fence. Yes, it probably won't be really good for the team. BUT, the cameras are always around and always rolling anyway aren't they? Learning to deal with the distraction and celebrity may possibly help them down the road when they are Superbowl participants.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You mean like stealing and hiding each other's cars, having a 3 month pie tour de force, filling up cars with crickets, erecting fake garages across the facility, all the practice helmet cams they have, and just general tomfoolery that happens every year anyway? That kind of distraction?

Why isn't anyone looking at the other side of this thing? What if the presence of HBO makes them all serious, and they take it as an opportunity to showcase how badass they are? Prove to the world that they're not a freaking door mat. The rest is just cameras off to the side and interviews. They have that stuff anyway without HBO. Billick (who did the first Hard Knocks) said that it actually energized his team when they were there. The distraction, if any, would come from players trying to mug for the camera and try to make the show about them. But I don't think Fisher would be the kind of guy to let a player screw off and become a ham when there was work to be done.
Sorry but when you go to work you are there to work. That kind of nonsense would not be tolerated at my place of work and it should not be at Rams Park either. Away from work you want to have a good time by all means you have earned it knock yourself out.

Ramatik

Starter
Sorry but when you go to work you are there to work. That kind of nonsense would not be tolerated at my place of work and it should not be at Rams Park either. Away from work you want to have a good time by all means you have earned it knock yourself out.
Depends on what you do.

Sometimes nonsense is a good thing.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm on this side of the fence. Yes, it probably won't be really good for the team. BUT, the cameras are always around and always rolling anyway aren't they? Learning to deal with the distraction and celebrity may possibly help them down the road when they are Superbowl participants.

Good to see you again Man !

Hope you're fully recovered and doing well. Hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of you here.