Fisher, McGinnis, Schotty, Jackson Pressers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – October 19, 2012

Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – October 19, 2012

(On LB Sammy Brown wearing a wig to practice earlier in the week)
“Actually, it ended up being a little uncomfortable for him he said. I encouraged him just to tuck it in the back of his jersey, but he didn’t want to do it. Next time it comes up, I’ll have to get a better candidate, or just cut him.”

(On the defensive line)
“We’ve played better against the run and we have to continue that. We got in a situation where we actually, against Miami, had to load up a little bit, use an extra guy. Hopefully, as time moves on and they get a better feel for what we’re doing, we can handle it with the seven-man front.”

(On this Sunday’s game)
“Just a great challenge for us. As we said, three out of the six games we’ve played three very good rookie quarterbacks, but this will be our biggest challenge to date, I think, with the way (QB) Aaron’s (Rodgers) playing right now.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------