Fisher likes him some Bell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
by Ron Clements - Fisher: Rams interested in re-signing LG Bell

Coach Jeff Fisher said LG Jacob Bell did a great job for him when Bell played for the Titans and was “sad to see him go” when Bell left for St. Louis. Bell will be a free agent next month and Fisher is interested in re-signing him. “He’s still got ability,” Fisher said.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Thats interesting because I read a tweet earlier today, from another source, that suggested the opposite. Said that Fisher committed to trying to resign Lloyd but was non-committal when it came to Bell.

I have been interested all along to see how the Bell contract status would be handled by the new staff.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Me too! My favorite right now is the cheesy gordita crunch box! Can't wait for those Doritos tacos, either. And I could just drink that warm nacho cheese sauce...arghghgl.

Oh..wait. The football player Bell...n/m.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Me too! My favorite right now is the cheesy gordita crunch box! Can't wait for those Doritos tacos, either. And I could just drink that warm nacho cheese sauce...arghghgl.

:sly: :sly: :sly:

You just cant beat the XXL steak grilled stuffed burrito. No offense to your gorditos.

That dorito taco will either be the greatest food innovation ever or absolutely awful

Anonymous

JF is likely interested in a much cheaper Bell as a short term bridge to a much better O line. Therefore I'm not concerned.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:

I seriously haven't had Taco Bell in probably 4 or 5 years. Now I'm thinking I might be overdue. I just don't drink enough anymore.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

You just cant beat the XXL steak grilled stuffed burrito. No offense to your gorditos.

That dorito taco will either be the greatest food innovation ever or absolutely awful

I wouldn't know :idk: I'm a veggie..though not a vegan. Bell is the one place I can go and subsitite beans w/o them charging me. But its sure as hell ain't gonna stop me from gettin my hands on that Dorito taco. It better stay unlike the black taco (now that was good). Oh and dude its gonna have a holder so your hands don't get covered w/ cheese dust.

bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

I seriously haven't had Taco Bell in probably 4 or 5 years. Now I'm thinking I might be overdue. I just don't drink enough anymore.

Man I couldn't do that. I go @ least once a week.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

I always get::

1 Slayer burrito (SevenLAYLER)
2 Pot Tacos (potato tacos)
#8 (3 crunchy tacos and a drink...also Bradfords number and it comes in 3...fills his superstition)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

lol. That's SO the best time to go too. We used to go to this club called "The Edge" until about 3:00 a.m., and then hit the Taco Bell at 3:30 to the tune of 30 tacos (3 of us). And there was always a line of cars too - til about 6:00 a.m. Definitely the best food to soak up a pending hangover. At least it worked several years ago. Now I'd probably die shortly thereafter.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Am I the only one who really doesn't like Taco Bell? I'll take Chevy's over that place every single day.

Seriously, though; try Chevy's sometimes. You'll never want to go to Taco Bell again.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

lol. That's SO the best time to go too. We used to go to this club called "The Edge" until about 3:00 a.m., and then hit the Taco Bell at 3:30 to the tune of 30 tacos (3 of us). And there was always a line of cars too - til about 6:00 a.m. Definitely the best food to soak up a pending hangover. At least it worked several years ago. Now I'd probably die shortly thereafter.

Nice. I'll just add this:

My friends and I used to always give the worker a cigarette when we went did the drive-thru at fast food places.

Im really glad McDonalds (maybe not all of them) lets you have the option of walking through the drive-thru instead of driving.

Staying up all night and going to Burger King for breakfast right as they opened was just fantastic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JdashSTL said:
Staying up all night and going to Burger King for breakfast right as they opened was just fantastic.
Oh hell yes.
images