Fisher Leaving Clues at Receiver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
While Hemingway may be designated as our 4'th TE, he could also act as our 6'th WR (slot). Here's my 26 man offense as of the end of pre-season game 2.

WR's (5) :

1) Kenny Britt
2) Tavon Austin
3) Pharoh Cooper
4) Nelson Spruce
5) Michael Thomas

Practice Squad :

Paul McRoberts
Duke Williams

PUP/IR :

Bradley Marquez

TE's (4) :

1) Kendricks
2) Harkey
3) Higbee
4) Hemmingway

Practice Squad :

Justice Cunningham

RB's (4) :

Gurley
Cunningham
M.Brown
Green

OL (10) :

RT) Havenstein, Donnal
RG) J.Brown, Saffold
C) Barnes, Kush
LG) Wichmann, Reynolds
LT) GRob, Williams

Practice Squad :

Battle
Rhaney

QB's (3):

Keenum
Goff
Mannion

I believe Cunningham is no longer PS eligible

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Interesting thought. That's how the Giants kept Victor Cruz his rookie year. He had a monster game then ended up on IR with a <cough> injury....

The change for this year is no "designated to return" needed for IR. Still, only one guy can come back from IR but you could put two (or more) with the possibility of coming back on IR. The guy who heals faster (or who heals and is needed most) would be the guy who returns.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The change for this year is no "designated to return" needed for IR. Still, only one guy can come back from IR but you could put two (or more) with the possibility of coming back on IR. The guy who heals faster (or who heals and is needed most) would be the guy who returns.
With Marquez out this becomes moot....

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
They changed the rules around this year you can have a couple guys on the PS that weren't eligible years prior.

Yes I know that but I still think you can't be on the practice squad for more than 3 seasons and this would be his 4th

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes I know that but I still think you can't be on the practice squad for more than 3 seasons and this would be his 4th
It's actually now you can have 4 players with up to 2 accrued seasons. He's only been active for 3 games over 2 seasons. One in 2013 and two in 2015. He still qualifies.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
While Hemingway may be designated as our 4'th TE, he could also act as our 6'th WR (slot). Here's my 26 man offense as of the end of pre-season game 2.

WR's (5) :

1) Kenny Britt
2) Tavon Austin
3) Pharoh Cooper
4) Nelson Spruce
5) Michael Thomas

Practice Squad :

Paul McRoberts
Duke Williams

PUP/IR :

Bradley Marquez

TE's (4) :

1) Kendricks
2) Harkey
3) Higbee
4) Hemmingway

Practice Squad :

Justice Cunningham

RB's (4) :

Gurley
Cunningham
M.Brown
Green

OL (10) :

RT) Havenstein, Donnal
RG) J.Brown, Saffold
C) Barnes, Kush
LG) Wichmann, Reynolds
LT) GRob, Williams

Practice Squad :

Battle
Rhaney

QB's (3):

Keenum
Goff
Mannion
I like it but I feel that Battle will eventually pass Donnal if he can get healthy because he can play LT and RT. Also Safford starts before Brown. Safford and Grod have been outstanding.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
It's actually now you can have 4 players with up to 2 accrued seasons. He's only been active for 3 games over 2 seasons. One in 2013 and two in 2015. He still qualifies.

yes they moved the number from 2 players to 4 players but Im pretty sure you can still only be on the practice squad for 3 years total. this would be his 4th year making him ineligible, unless they got rid of that rule but I havent seen anything about that