Fisher Leaving Clues at Receiver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
. . . especially since they will probably keep four TE's to support the run game. I expect quite a number of 2-TE alignments.

Agree. And reports the last few days have Hemingway making big strides in practice this week. Looking forward to seeing him get a few more snaps tomorrow.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I appreciate Chase Reynolds, but I'd prefer that roster spot to go to someone who can play (the potential to play) on regular downs too. Chase doesn't offer that. He's not a RB, really. Just no value there.

So... 7 WR? Maybe Marquez can grab that ST love... And we keep some potential at WR.
I totally agree

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Game 1 pre season and it was super vanilla but I didn't like the look of our offense. That west coast get the bal out super quick thing - 5 guys running 5 yard hook routes. Where's the levels concepts with the 3 routes stretching safeties and opening up zones? Or can't we protect long enough for that? Or can't we get guys open? Or was it just game 1 pre season. Other teams were going swap a lot though
The pass to Cooper that he dropped was a levels play

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If Spruce's knee prevents him from playing in the 3rd preseason game he will probably need to have another very good showing at Minnesota in the 4th game to lock up a spot.
Not sure about knee injuries...but if Havenstein is walking and still won't play in a few weeks, the brace on Spruce's leg looks like he shouldn't/wouldn't play in a month...While I think he's not going to be cut, I see an IR stint for him....

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

conspicuous = standing out so as to be clearly visible.
53 man roster
1.Austin
2. Britt
3. Cooper
4. Thomas
5. Spruce
6. Williams

------------------------------------------

McRoberts, Paul -PS
North, Marquez-PS
-----------------------------------------
Quick - cut
Richards, David-cut
Marquez, Bradley -cut
Hill, Austin -cut
North, Marquez-cut

I'm not sure where people get the idea that any of the first year players would make the cut over Bradley Marquez? I've been to 5 practices so far and Bradly Marquez is one of the most consistent receivers on the field. In addition, he is still one of the top Special Teams players. IMO, Duke Williams would be cut and hope he clears waivers to put on the practice squad ; the Rams have the least amount of investment in him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spruce's leg looks like he shouldn't/wouldn't play in a month...While I think he's not going to be cut, I see an IR stint for him....
Interesting thought. That's how the Giants kept Victor Cruz his rookie year. He had a monster game then ended up on IR with a <cough> injury....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i don't understand why it's such a big thing that fisher didn't mentioned quick.
but it's not such a big deal with williams.
he mentioned mcroberts but not williams?
dukes first day in camp was just a bunch of drops. his second and third good. after that....silence.
i understand the hype about spruce. i don't get the love affair with duke tbh.
Well, because Williams is a UDFA and wouldn't be surprising if he slipped Fisher mind.
But Quick? I don't buy it slipped his mind, there pretty much hasn't been a conversation about Rams WR in the past couple of years that didn't mention Quick. It was an omission, and possibly Fish trying to spark BQ

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Not sure about knee injuries...but if Havenstein is walking and still won't play in a few weeks, the brace on Spruce's leg looks like he shouldn't/wouldn't play in a month...While I think he's not going to be cut, I see an IR stint for him....

Yes sir, that is everyone's biggest concern for Spruce... His knee doesn't require arthroscopic surgery but might need a full month of non contact until its 100%. His knee could maybe in better shape than we we think but the Worst case scenario is the IR stint PUP designation returning him to the active roster against the Giants in London.

Regular-season PUP list

A player who finishes the preseason still on the PUP list can then be placed on the regular-season PUP list. Such players must sit out the first six weeks of the regular season.

At that point, teams have a five-week window in which to allow the player to begin practicing; from the day the player begins practicing, teams have an additional 21-day window in which to decide whether to activate the player to the 53-man roster. If either of those deadlines pass, the player must remain on the PUP list for the remainder of the season.

WEEK 7 OCTOBER 23rd vs
giants.png
GIANTS (London)

Hopefully he's a quick healer and is game ready for at the Vikes..

Miss Florida was able to perform with a similar injury :sneaky:

FL.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect Hemingway to get a lot of looks tonight...If he shines the next 3 weeks...I see them keeping all 5...Harkey, Hemingway, Cunningham, Kendricks, and Higbee...
5? I thought 4 was a lot. If they are keeping 5 TE then they can only keep 5 WR for sure.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
5? I thought 4 was a lot. If they are keeping 5 TE then they can only keep 5 WR for sure.
Hemingway, Harkey, and Cunningham can all contribute on ST's....just as good if not better than some others....Harkey meh, but Cunningham & Hemingway definitely....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hemingway, Harkey, and Cunningham can all contribute on ST's....just as good if not better than some others....Harkey meh, but Cunningham & Hemingway definitely....
I just don't know how's there's enough roster spots. 3 qb 4 rb 5 TE and 6 WR?

KOWALSKI

Rookie
so what happened to duke williams today?
after today i can clearly see the rams cutting quick.
but i doubt duke is gonna make the 53 roster.
fisher talks about mcroberts instead of duke and look who gets the reps?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

While Hemingway may be designated as our 4'th TE, he could also act as our 6'th WR (slot). Here's my 26 man offense as of the end of pre-season game 2.

WR's (5) :

1) Kenny Britt
2) Tavon Austin
3) Pharoh Cooper
4) Nelson Spruce
5) Michael Thomas

Practice Squad :

Paul McRoberts
Duke Williams

PUP/IR :

Bradley Marquez

TE's (4) :