Fisher: Kenny Britt Can Be a Top Flight WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher says that Kenny Britt is poised to show everyone that he is a #1 receiver and gives an update on Sam Bradford’s rehab. He says Bradford is running and throwing right now. Britt is in "great shape" and looking forward to learning the offense. Fisher joined Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller on Moving the Chains on Sirius NFL Radio

Listen to Fisher Talk Bradford, Britt, and Rams

moklerman

Warner-phile
:ROFLMAO: Do you think he thinks anyone believes him?
Now that he's a Ram? I do!
BlueKoolAid.jpg

Of course, before when he was cut from the Titans...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I do. At least give us an in##y-free opportunity esp with Bradford and the entire offense. If Britt makes it then he SHOULD at very minimum create a huge red zone mismatch if we ever went 3 wide with him, Cook and Quick. Just saying.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I do. At least give us an in##y-free opportunity esp with Bradford and the entire offense. If Britt makes it then he SHOULD at very minimum create a huge red zone mismatch if we ever went 3 wide with him, Cook and Quick. Just saying.
Sadly, I'm more optimistic about Britt than I am of Quick. There's more than one person who goes to training or practices and says that Quick does some dazzling things behind the scenes so we should all be patient but I just haven't seen much of it on the field. Certainly haven't seen it consistently.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sadly, I'm more optimistic about Britt than I am of Quick. There's more than one person who goes to training or practices and says that Quick does some dazzling things behind the scenes so we should all be patient but I just haven't seen much of it on the field. Certainly haven't seen it consistently.

Agreed everyone wants to Condemn Britt. I say give him a chance to thrive.

Memphis Ram

Legend
If his knees hold up and he keeps his head on straight, he could very well surprise many and get his career back on track. Might be the Mark Clayton type pickup this team needs. Clayton was never a superstar WR. But, he sure played well prior to going down to injury.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Great to hear Fisher talking them up. I know it's part of his job but it is still up to the players to be making the right moves. There have been a couple of other guys through StL in the last couple of years that never got this far. Sam is the man to lead this team and was doing a great job at the beginning of last year, no reason he can't have an excellent 2014. Britt must know he is getting a chance to prove it and with Fisher pumping him up I can see him bulding a spot for himself with this team in 2014 and the future.

The draft is deep and Fisher and Snead have done well so far I expect more good football players coming out of this draft and 2nd and 3rd year guys stepping up to make this team a force.