Fisher is winning the coaching battle.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I 'm loving this preseason. Fish is doing marvelous! Just one example. What did NO learn from keeping Ingram in so long? Did we know Rodgers was great? Sorry, that's two. It's cutting time. Let's get serious. See what these guys have.

FRO

Legend
Fisher is a great head coach. Very level headed. He has this team going in the right direction. The best thing to me is our youth. We are set up for prolonged success.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I agree with you guys. And now, not next year or in two years...but NOW is time to see this thing really take the next step. 7-9 doesn't cut it with me at this point. I need to see this team get above .500...ideally I'd like to see them do this early in the year and keep it up throughout.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree with you guys. And now, not next year or in two years...but NOW is time to see this thing really take the next step. 7-9 doesn't cut it with me at this point. I need to see this team get above .500...ideally I'd like to see them do this early in the year and keep it up throughout.
If they don't do it early The Rams are in trouble.The great thing so far is hopefully the veterans come in fresh & ready to roll,with the young player getting experience.
--Look at all the injuries in the NFC West.Rams being a run first team with G.(nasty)Robo & Saffold inside against 49ers w/out Dorsey & Bowen.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll reserve my praise for Fisher's strategy if this team comes out clicking - because that's what we need to do with this schedule.

I know it.

You know it.

Does Fisher's strategy deliver the hot start we need? TBD.

He's paid millions of dollars to get that decision right.

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
While I would be really disappointed if we finish below .500, I will not be in any hurry to get rid of him yet.
I want it now... but I have no doubt it's coming sooner or later.

lockdnram21

Legend
It all comes down to health. Especially the o line if they don't stay healthy we will be under 500 again.

Naondave

UDFA
Name
David
It comes down to health pretty much.

That Saints game sold me last year on what this defense is capable of.

Now we need the offense to make that turn.

If the O-line can stay healthy and we can run the football, I think Bradford can have a career year. Even to the point to where we might say he is arguably the best QB in the NFC West.

That's my goal.

We need that secondary to play ball too though.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If the O-line can stay healthy and we can run the football, I think Bradford can have a career year. Even to the point to where we might say he is arguably the best QB in the NFC West.
IF this happens I don't think there will be any doubt Bradford is #1 in the NFC West!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A few thoughts....

1] If they go .500 or less this year, I will be very disappointed. Three years seems reasonable to get above .500 to me
2] Even if they go below .500, unless the team gives up on Fisher, I don't think he gets canned
3] Injuries are not an excuse... no HC is ever going to use it and I wouldn't accept it. Again, it's been three years to build out a roster that has sufficient depth to overcome injuries.

Me? I'm looking forward to playoffs! :cheers:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll reserve my praise for Fisher's strategy if this team comes out clicking - because that's what we need to do with this schedule.

I know it.

You know it.

Does Fisher's strategy deliver the hot start we need? TBD.

He's paid millions of dollars to get that decision right.

This is a big issue for me. I don't think his teams are firing on all cylinders in the first few games each year.

That is how all the teams are, you say? Watch Denver or Seattle. They are already in mid season form.

Maybe it is inexperience? Lack of leadership? I hope the start strong. The schedule doesn't get easier.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a big issue for me. I don't think his teams are firing on all cylinders in the first few games each year.

That is how all the teams are, you say? Watch Denver or Seattle. They are already in mid season form.

Maybe it is inexperience? Lack of leadership? I hope the start strong. The schedule doesn't get easier.

Yes. I said it in another thread yesterday... those first three games are very important!

Need to get off to a solid start.

Naondave

UDFA
Name
David
Injuries still play into it though.

It's not like we are Alabama or Ohio State and have another 5 or 4 star recruit waiting in the wings.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Except those two opposing head coaches have both won Super Bowls in recent years. Fisher went to the big dance 14 years ago and lost.

MrMotes

Starter
I'm happy with what Fisher is doing but Asshole Face and Mike McCarthy have jewelry that indicates they're pretty good at what they do too...

lockdnram21

Legend
A few thoughts....

1] If they go .500 or less this year, I will be very disappointed. Three years seems reasonable to get above .500 to me
2] Even if they go below .500, unless the team gives up on Fisher, I don't think he gets canned
3] Injuries are not an excuse... no HC is ever going to use it and I wouldn't accept it. Again, it's been three years to build out a roster that has sufficient depth to overcome injuries. Well as much as I agree we don't have enough depth on the line

Me? I'm looking forward to playoffs! :cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I'm with you, on that.