Fisher is simply a Buddy Ryan Disciple

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Living outside of Philly, I remember the days of 12-10 games, dominated by defense, filled with penalties and a miserable offense. Buddy would for the most past care less about the offense and ask Cunningham to "Just make 5-6 plays and we'll win the game. The Eagles would win games in division, only to lose games outside of the division to inferior foes. Buddy had a much better run in a simpler NFL. After 5 years, the show was over.

Its hard to believe in this day and age, us Rams fans are subjected to another season of 4-6 after 10 games. The Rams have been remarkably healthy, have had consistency in coaching and they are still right back where they started.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Agreed. It is almost unfathomable to me that this team continues to regress. This team is beyond frustrating.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Buddy Ryan rank in points per game in Philly
1986 24th (of 28)
1987 12th
1988 14th
1989 13th
1990 3rd

Man, give me some of THAT Buddy Ryan inspired offense!!