Fisher has extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Two more season's of Fisher :sadwalk:....the Rams had better slash the ticket prices at the coliseum. No one wants to pay hundreds of dollars to watch them lose.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
CYkw7_NWsAAyC7A.jpg
CYkw8O1WkAA7UVT.jpg
14295465_540654026127301_1103658794_n.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Well, I'm not happy where the team is at...but at least we can start talking about making the team better around him.

Not sure if 2yrs is enough to lure a top offensive mind.

The only issue really is will Fisher get out of his own way and realize his ground and pound won't work unless he has the Cowboys OL. Otherwise he has to learn to open things up and he has to have a much more disciplined team.

Still boggles my mind how you can lose more games then anyone in history and you still have a cushy job.
Wish my industry was like that.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
There's no personal attack at all. I guess some people should just have their inappropriate option disabled if they get offended by any opposing opinion.
Thank You.Mr Jack.
You have just convinced me that I am not crazy.lol

Psycho_X

Legend
But, but it's St. Louis's fault people stopped paying hundreds of dollars to see this train wreck. What a joke.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It means nothing. If this team continues to tank he's still gone this offseason. $12 million bucks is chump change to an owner whose team has nearly tripled in value.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It means nothing. If this team continues to tank he's still gone this offseason. $12 million bucks is chump change to an owner whose team has nearly tripled in value.

It means a whole damn lot of something. If the shit play this year didn't stop them, next to nothing will. Even if he does get fired, he doesn't deserve to leach more money from the team.

But most of all, it speaks to the complete lack of savvy in this organization.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow they are really are committed to Jeff fisher ......... being far an away the losingest coach in football ;)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rams vs Saints
Final - Sunday, November 27, 1:00 PM
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana
View attachment 17889
Los Angeles
Rams
(4-7)
View attachment 17888
New Orleans
Saints
(5-6)

OK. One game that's on outlier for a bad day. Yeah, that really paints the whole picture defensively.

Yea that's exactly what we need.
A coach who in 22 seasons of coaching
has produced 6 winning seasons.
You must enjoy losing.

No. I simply agree with this move. Sorry I don't follow the mob and bitch about the coach at every chance I get. My tune hasn't changed since last week. I disagree with firing him b/c it changes EVERYTHING. From assistant coaches to scheme to players. I think there is a good thing going on defense and an offesne that hopefully will find it's way with Jared and Todd.

It's at most, a 2 year extension. The team can opt out after next year. It's not like it's another 5 year deal.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It means a whole damn lot of something. If the crap play this year didn't stop them, next to nothing will. Even if he does get fired, he doesn't deserve to leach more money from the team.

But most of all, it speaks to the complete lack of savvy in this organization.

Easy there tiger.

They said the extension was put together preseason, and was signed in the season. Probably during that 3 game win streak. Was it stupid? Yeah. But again it means nothing, Stan can still fire his sorry @$$ which is what is needed here.

They're getting their butts kicked today thus far, and it'll be 3 butt kickings in a row after Atlanta game. This team is going to quit on Fisher and they will have no choice but to fire him.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
OK. One game that's on outlier for a bad day. Yeah, that really paints the whole picture defensively.

No. I simply agree with this move. Sorry I don't follow the mob and bitch about the coach at every chance I get. My tune hasn't changed since last week. I disagree with firing him b/c it changes EVERYTHING. From assistant coaches to scheme to players. I think there is a good thing going on defense and an offesne that hopefully will find it's way with Jared and Todd.

It's at most, a 2 year extension. The team can opt out after next year. It's not like it's another 5 year deal.
He doesn't even deserve to finish the rest of this season. I would take my chances on a new coach. It at least gives the fan base hope.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Easy there tiger.

They said the extension was put together preseason, and was signed in the season. Probably during that 3 game win streak. Was it stupid? Yeah. But again it means nothing, Stan can still fire his sorry @$$ which is what is needed here.

They're getting their butts kicked today thus far, and it'll be 3 butt kickings in a row after Atlanta game. This team is going to quit on Fisher and they will have no choice but to fire him.

Nope. I don't care about the justifications. I don't care about when they paid him. It was a stupid move. It shows a complete lack of savvy.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How is that even possible ? This team is barely better than the Browns and are becoming the laughing stalk of the league and is no better than they were 5 years ago . All those pics and the offense is Pitiful . Are they trying to drive the fans away ?

FRO

Legend
Nope. I don't care about the justifications. I don't care about when they paid him. It was a stupid move. It shows a complete lack of savvy.
In all fairness to the Rams they did the same thing last year with Foles and it worked great.