Fisher has extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
IuGGvgl.gif

Fisher just gave me the bird
If you don't fucking rape New England today i'm gonna take that personally :LOL:

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I am in no need to chill.All I did is post that Fisher
has had 6 winning seasons out of 22.Somehow,according to the thread police
that is inappropriate .This is a Fisher extension thread.So yea it is a kinda vent thread.
Even Marshall Faulk is disgusted by this move,but I guess he has no clue.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am half way through the posts, and that's enough. I just have to accept the fact that the Rams have not been any good for like 23 of the last 27 years, and they are committed to losing under Fisher. It's not my money, Mr Kroenke, but you sure arn't getting anymore of mine.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
What post is this even about? Lol
This. apparently stats rile panties.

Angry Ram said:
Good. Get some stability for a bit. This allows Jared to develop and keeps the defense in-tact. A new coach would've brought changes everywhere, including D where it is already good.

Tavian:Yea that's exactly what we need.
A coach who in 22 seasons of coaching
has produced 6 winning seasons.
You must enjoy losing.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
This

Angry Ram said:
Good. Get some stability for a bit. This allows Jared to develop and keeps the defense in-tact. A new coach would've brought changes everywhere, including D where it is already good.

Tavian:Yea that's exactly what we need.
A coach who in 22 seasons of coaching
has produced 6 winning seasons.
You must enjoy losing.

There's no personal attack at all. I guess some people should just have their inappropriate option disabled if they get offended by any opposing opinion.

Rams77

Starter
Can't Roger Goodell step in and veto this extension?? I thought a commissioner of a sports league can step in and overturn a move or decision that gives a team or teams a blatant unfair/fair competitive advantage. This is a serious question. The league has billions invested in the 2nd biggest market in the country and can not afford another loss of support in LA like it did in the 90's. The league has to step in on this one. This is blatant negligence by this front office and Kroenke. It is unprecedented in all major sports leagues to give a head coach a contract extension after 5 straight losing seasons. We as fans need to boycott and show our displeasure by not going to games-send a message to the NFL that if they allow Fisher to coach for 2 more years that they will lose millions. Ownership in the 31 other NFL teams would never stand for this constant mediocrity and reward it like the Rams are. So embarrassing. Roger Goodell has to step in and force Kroenkes hand.