Fisher Expects Bradford to be Under Center for Rams in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your message is 100% true. I'm going to nitpick here and say, though, that you can't really count Atlanta and New Orleans as having winning records when they're in the division lead at 4-7. We're 4-7.

Yeah I wasn't exactly clear on that, I didn't mean to include them in the list of winning records, I meant that they are included in the 21 teams which have started the same qb.
They are 2 of the 6 teams with a losing record yet are tied for the division lead

I'm clearly ready to move on from Bradford because I don't believe we can count on him to start 16. And frankly, with his skill set I don't see a player that will be available to the Rams that would beat him out in an open competition. Since day 1 he has been incredible in pre season and would certainly win the job

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If Fisher is truly banking on Bradford being the QB next season he better put all of his offseason energy into fixing the offensive line. He will need better depth and at least one guard/center. Bradford will be jumpy in the pocket trying to protect his knee, a la Peyton protecting his neck and just falling down when nearly sacked.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
It's gonna be Sam Bradford next season.
Get over it Bitches.

GO RAMS!!!!
Bradford is like a rainbow, nice to look at, but when you follow it to the end, there's nothing there!....FIFTY TWO Million and counting.....tick-tock, tick-tock....

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I wonder if there's any chance Bradford would decide to hang it up at this point.(??) What if, early next spring just before OTA's start, the docs tell him...."Your knee is good right now. But if you suffer another injury to it, you will, at best, be walking with a cane for the rest of your life."

He turned 27 last month and has made a ton of $$ already. Is there any chance he'd decide to just call it quits and go buy an auto dealership in OK City (or whatever)?

I think he could probably become a pro golfer or something if he wanted to, I doubt he would quit competitive sports altogether.
But when he does come back next season, can we at least get him a protective knee brace that works?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I think he could probably become a pro golfer or something if he wanted to, I doubt he would quit competitive sports altogether.
But when he does come back next season, can we at least get him a protective knee brace that works?

Why? All it takes with him are glancing blows and missteps.