Fisher announces Austin Davis is QB going forward

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

Jeff Fisher announces that he informed Austin Davis that he is the starting quarterback this morning. Says no short hook moving forward.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Since I can't delete the thread, may as well just say "I like the Rams!" and be done with it. Good job faster posters.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
How could he not? Davis put up outstanding numbers and is currently a top 10 QB. Anybody else's stomach churn at the thought of what Sam Bradford would be doing with this offense right? Holy mother of god.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nate Latsch ‏@NateLatsch

Jeff Fisher just told reporters that Austin Davis will be the #Rams starting quarterback for the rest of the season.

By4oB6NIAAApuBx.jpg

AZRamsFan93

How could he not? Davis put up outstanding numbers and is currently a top 10 QB. Anybody else's stomach churn at the thought of what Sam Bradford would be doing with this offense right? Holy mother of god.
I am not sure Bradford would be doing any better. Good for Davis.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Do people still wanna question Fisher now?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Good move, Fish! But, I may have kept the iggles guessing for the rest of this week. I am eager to hear the S. Hill quotes coming after this.

I'd of waited until after the Eagles game to announce anything official, his first two games have been excellent and have given us something to be optimistic about but I'd of waited for one more.

Either way it's his team for the next 13 games at least, "we will rally around Austin Davis and we will play good football".

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We got nothing to lose with Davis so it's the right move. Hill was brought here to be a backup and that's what he should continue to be.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im not sure how I feel about this, Davis has been better than expected but how do we know that Hil wouldnt have been better? Obviously I'm still not the biggest Davis fan

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Austin-Davis-2.jpg
000FDT_Devon_Sawa_011.jpg

Hopfully this story doesnt end like the movie he played in. his final destination is the superbowl parade.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good call, Fisher. Let's increase the sample size for his body of work and see what we've got. If he continues playing at this level, then our QB situation this coming offseason will at least have some clarity.