Fisher angry over ESPN report on Sam's 'showering habits'/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Burn her at the stake
200.gif

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Once a Rams fan always a Rams fan and fuck the media and that pathetic apology from the BSPN president.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's a warm and fuzzy concept, but it just won't happen. Especially now in the Twitter age. I was watching the Emmys last night, and they had Sofia Vergara up on a platform that spun around slowly while the President of the network was talking. Man was she gorgeous up there. Nobody was really listening to what the President was saying, and that was kind of the point that he drove home at the end of his speech. It was funny, and Sofia was playing it off nice. Really working that body and playing to the camera. Well, wouldn't you know the next day there was alleged 'outrage' over it on Twitter by people who felt it was wrong for her to be objectified like that.

Outrage.

Sometimes I just need people to stfu.
I need a visual "X" since you know, it's hard to watch the Emmy's at home....

oh yeah, Joshina....very bush league...I was hearing some rumblings about the shower..and Sam...and I didn't pay much attention. Still haven't seen a report or what she said. Seems as if this media, this machine, is trying to feed the public anything, whether it be rumor or innuendo, or just plain hype, like some low budget newspaper...For a reporter, a female reporter to have to stoop to that level is shocking...It's why I remember the report about why are reporters allowed in the locker rooms. Why not let them shower then dress and meet at a podium? why? who cares when Sam showers? why would ESPN think we would care? You wanna get a shower story, get in there after the Cleveland game, and ask Jake Long how he feels about his performance....Ask Gilbert does he think he'll make the team now? Ask Brandon Washington where the hell he's been....If I was the Rams, I'd bust out any more stupid stuff ESPN did, to embarrass their ass into just letting go of this non-story....

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal.. high enough so you can look up her dress." - Steve Martin

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Michael Sam. Will they ever be able to just let the guy be a football player?
If that's what Sam wanted then he'd have said nothing about what flavor he prefers. Seems to be a double standard here. Espn is retarded for asking about his shower schedule. Stir the pot?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
If that's what Sam wanted then he'd have said nothing about what flavor he prefers. Seems to be a double standard here. Espn is retarded for asking about his shower schedule. Stir the pot?
Assuming you meant to highlight this in blue font?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It was such an open secret at Missouri that it was going to hit the media at some point. Better to control the coverage to some extent, than just be outed.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
If she violated team media rules, ban her ass from Rams Park indefinitely. Were I here boss, probably suspend her as well.

Poor ass, shoddy journalism. Just another ego-ridden "journalist" looking to get ahead and falling flat on her face.

I don't know where she got her degree (if she even got one) but I doubt they taught her much.
Don't think she got her degree at Mizzou! I sure hope not!

4mation0

UDFA
This whole sordid controversy makes me feel like I'm dirty and need a shower.

Tune in SportsCenter for all the details.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Sigh...let's remember to keep our criticism to the content of a fellow member's post not the member himself or herself. It's really not that difficult. For example:

A) Here's why I don't agree with this argument/statement - Correct
B) Anything that disparages, demeans, or insults a fellow ROD member - Incorrect

Why can't you ever post anything intelligent or meaningful.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I don't think his sexuality is anyone's business but his. Having said that, I do realize that he did tell the world about it and because of that people will do/say stupid things like the ESPN reporter did.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This whole sordid controversy makes me feel like I'm dirty and need a shower.

Tune in SportsCenter for all the details.

Wow........it took me a moment but then it cam back.

How the hell have you been and how is the boy?????

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Such archaic thinking on her part to do that story, what does she think, Mike sees a naked man and goes: "Daaammmmnnn"
nflcol24s-2-web.jpg

Producers who let that air should be fired . . .